First Time Gay Anal

D_bumcucket

Just Browsing
Media
Okay. So I'm about to give up my virginity. Seriously. I think I've found the one to give it to! Anyhow, I'm going to be bottoming it a week tomorrow, as he'll be back from college for break, and I have to give him a belated Birthday present I promised. So, anyway, I tried to chat to my friends about it and they were all like 'What if you shit yourself on him?' 'You'll need to not eat for a few days' 'It'll hurt like a bitch'. My girlfriends, have basically put me off.

So, I need some experienced gay males to help me out here!

nevr2big

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, it will hurt, at least at first. No way around that.

Make sure he plays with your ass a bit (or a lot) with his fingers and tongue to help relax you some.

I'd also recommend giving yourself an enema beforehand, one of those dollar ones from the drugstore will do fine. That will help clean you out a bit so the process won't be as messy.

D_Eddie Withagun

Experimental Member
Media
You should at least have a basic understanding of your own 'internal space' from using your own fingers, toys, etc. If you know you like it then a good cock can feel great up there! You will also become more confident with being clean and empty when you start exploring it on your own. Once that space is clean it becomes a highly sensitive sexual area. Don't let your girlfriends put you off - they don't know what they're missing.

kid_rami_02

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Practice playing with your hole every night. Just practice relaxing it and slowly inserting in more fingers.

If you're worried about crapping, don't eat for several hours beforehand. Especially stay away from fast food or other greasy stuff.

Take a shower beforehand.

Use lots of lube -- it will be less painful and safer. You have to be careful not to start out fast because there is a danger of the inner tissue tearing a bit. Don't be afraid to ask him to slow down or to stop if it hurts.

Always use a condom -- the risk isn't worth going without one.

bakardi420

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've only played with my ass a few times but I never found fingers nice. A small dildo can really help you to relax because that's what you need the most!

If you are nervous to give up the control make sure you are on top and can control the first entry.

Pain isn't necessary either. The initial foreplay should help you relax your external sphincter to stretch to accommodate the girth of the cock (unless it's really big!) and help to warm up the internal sphincter (the one you have no control of). Once that one relaxes and opens up the fun really begins ;) My girlfriend says she never has any pain and it can eventually get pretty vigorous!

You seem pretty excited about it so I think that's going to help make it even better. And what better present than a virgin hole? I think he'll be just as excited. Does he know you're a virgin? Just make sure of that! ;)

And most importantly have fun!

berghaus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I remove the head from the shower and fill my ass up with water that way. Make sure you lower the pipe to the level of your ass first before setting the temperature. Then, use a dildo of similar size to your boyfriend's cock. Use plenty of lube. I find it helps if you 'push out', like you are trying to shit, as you slowly slip the head in. Squeezing hard with your ass and then as you let go slide the dildo in a bit more also helps. Inmy experience, the painfull part is the initial entry. Once the head is inside, length doesn't hurt. That said, i've never experienced any of the huuuuge sizes of some on here lol
Just remember to take it slow and use plenty of lube.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm also in the camp that you need to use some toys and be comfortable with them before you have sex with him. Anal sex can get rough, or be rough, especially if you aren't stretched out or comfortable with having something large in you. I also don't like fingers as much as toys because fingernails and knobby knuckles can interfere with the experience as a beginner. Nice smooth toys can make it much easier.