First time getting touched...

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by zigystardust83, Dec 30, 2007.

1. zigystardust83

zigystardust83 New Member

i remember the first time i came with another guy. i went to a catholic school and it must have been around 7th. There was a guy in a grade ahead of me that i sometimes walked home with part way with, usually we'd go our seperate ways and just go home. This one day though he invited me over to where he stayed with his grandparents. i remember going to his place cause his grandparents weren't going to be there until around 5ish so we had an hour. We would light up cigerettes cause we thought it was the cool things to do. he asked me to play truth or dare with him one time. so i said sure lets play. At first we started daring each other to go in the other room and strip naked and get a hard on and come out and dance around. i went first of course and i was pretty horny but it was still kinda scary to me, i got hard and danced around and then i dared him to do the same. He was a handsome guy and was far along in puberty as was i and he was fairly endowed as well. it was the first time i ever saw another hard cock up close and personal. i was extremely hard! His dick bounced up and down while my cock was throbbing. Finally we got so heated he dared me to touch it. I was weary at first, but he said that he had done it before. i touched his dick and it was alien almost but familiar. he asked me to suck it but i refused at first. He told me he'd show me how it was done and i let him. i remember that must have been the most amazing feeling when he grabbed my dick i almost came instantly i felt this chill go throw me almost like i was being activated like he had turned on my sex button. it was great good first sexual experience. i also sucked him off and i felt weird at first but started to enjoy it. this became routine for awhile till it finally led to me sticking my cock up his ass. lets hear some stories gay or straight

2. B_beltboy

B_beltboy New Member

cool coming of age story. those first experiences stick with us for life, what became of him and your relationship?

3. zigystardust83

zigystardust83 New Member

i ended up coming out before him in 8th grade. and he started calling me a fag... so it ended kinda sour. i wasn't going to expose him just because he was to insecure himself. eventually we went to different schools and i rarely saw him. i found out he went in and out of pysch wards and then finally came out... but recently i saw him in boystown in chicago and he's doing good and he's out.

Draft saved Draft deleted