first time glory hole and confused.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Pyreath, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Pyreath

Pyreath Member

Travelling in Europe, I decided to visit a sex-store for the very first time.

I googled the address and made my way to this large sex-toy store around 20 min walk from Zurich's main train station.

The top floor was for straight vids, and there was only an old man. The bottom floor had all the toys and gear, and also lots of gay vids and many videobooths.

I walked around the store, feeling extremely nervous, and looking at the products. I ended up near the videobooths, there were two outside and there was a turnstile to a 'cruising area' with more videobooths.

I noticed the man with whom I made eye contact near the gay dvds enter with a card.

So I bought the card, charged it with money and went inside the cruising area not knowing what to expect.

The man I saw before was standing outside a booth, eyeing me. I hesitated not knowing what to do... and went in to one videobooth and locked the door. Turns out there was a gloryhole - the man who I saw then walked into the booth next to me, sat down and turned on the vid.

It was quite awkward, seeing that it was my first time and I didn't understand what to do - I put on a film, and waited.

The man's hand came through the whole, reaching for my penis - I stuck my penis through the hole and he began sucking - it was great, but i didn't know how far I wanted to go. He kept on sucking my head and my balls, and I was on the edge of cumming when I drew back.

He stuck his ass on the hole, asking me to fuck him.

I still cannot believe I did... how could I just have sex with someone I didn't even know? I still can't get over how I let my libido get the better of me... what do you guys think?

After I cummed, I just wanted to get the fuck out of that place... I put on my clothes and left quickly.

And I was so scared I don't know why..

The scary thing is, I get turned on remembering the experience, but then after I jack off I feel the same horrible feelings I felt there. When I'm horny I think of going back, but after I cum I curse myself for having these thoughts.

Ideas and comments would greatly help

2. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If I were you I would get tested for STDs as soon as possible.

3. dude_007

Gold Member

Well, to me it sounds like a conflict with your ego and your spirit. Based on your 80% straight, I'm going to assume the disgust happens because.....YOU'RE not gay. Obviously the anonymity of the gloryhole in another country was a perfect outlet for your spirit to live a little, but your ego kicks in afterward and plagues you with guilt. If there is anything I've learned, it is that negative emotion, such as guilt, is really the only sin.

4. vitaman

vitaman New Member

Odds are you going to be OK so far as the STD's go, but you should find a way of dealing with these feelings so that you don't engage in such risky behavior again. The dramatic change in feelings after cumming is something I experienced when I was very young (early twenties), first coming out as gay and very much in denial about what I was feeling. That all changed after I met the first guy I wanted to have a relationship with. If you decide to go back carry some condoms and lube :).

5. Smileplz

Smileplz Member

Albums:
    I don't understand why anyone would desire taking part in sexual acts of this nature, good luck man. I wouldn't do anything like this in a million years.

6. Pyreath

Pyreath Member

oops guys I forgot to mention - I wore a condom of course when I fucked him...

7. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

Yeah me either, but apparently there are a lot of dudes who are into this sort of thing. There is an adult book store in a sawmill town just down the road from the farming community where I grew up that is known far and wide as a place for guys who are on the DL to hook up. I see guys who live 200 miles away posting on Craigslist asking someone to give them directions to this place. Other dudes post on CL with stories about how many guys with wedding rings they sucked off last time they were there and looking for travel companions for a road trip up there. The place is a fucking shit hole and I can't believe that anyone would even go in there mucn less hook up with some stranger they met there.:confused:

8. Denverbearmark

Albums:
    Pyreath, good sense wearing a condom for fucking. Lots of STD's out there to be avoided. And yes, for the conservatives/traditional values folks you can get some from oral sex or using a condom, but the likely hood is far less, and a risk I personally am willing to take.

Freaking out after new sex acts is not that unusual. You are redefining who you are and what you like and when that goes against the "conventional" ideas of what a person should be or should like that can lead to some self inflicted guilt and other negative feelings.

I have worked on my definitions of morality and acceptable behavior so that I am doing acts that I find enjoyable, that I know are not hurting myself or others, and provide me the fulfillment I know sexual activities can provide. You need to decide what works for you, what does not "harm" others, and what provides you the relationships and the activities you enjoy.

Letting go of definitions from others, from society, from our parents and family, and developing and working on our own (which may or may not end up looking like those we let go of) is part of the process of adulthood and is continual work for a growing person.

Good luck, remember what you have done is not all that outside of the "norm" (hence lots of places like this around the world), you may or may not decide to continue with such activities, but you should make that decision for yourself.

9. 66mustang_9x7

66mustang_9x7 New Member

In college, a bunch of us had of course heard of glory holes and decided it would be a great thing to try so we built a set up out of drywall, made it known that it was open for business, and went inside to start drinking, waiting for our girls and whomever they could round up to join on the other side of the wall. We were blown by so many mouths, unknown if female or male, but it really didn't matter to us, and had so many pussies pushed up to the holes to be filled. It was great, but we also had a few lubes up asses that wanted to be filled, and even though some of them may have been female, I'm sure that more than a few of us nailed a male ass or two, without knowing. Maybe that was part of the thill, because there for a good while, our glory holing became an every weekend event.

10. D_Woody Wilson

D_Woody Wilson Account Disabled

Awesome answer Denverbearmark! Couldn't agree more!.

Draft saved Draft deleted