First time going in...

Frankgr

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I must agree with @Over-reaching, even after every fuck session I have. I always think, it cannot get any better than this. And then I enter a vagina again and WOW! The very first going in is incredible, it's like every nerve in my body is activated by my dick and suddenly I'm where I'm supposed to be. It just feels amazing!

I'm not asking about your first time, just asking about how it feels when you first dive in.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Usually, it feels amazing. That's the point where your cock "meets" her vagina--you're so aware of her and you, on the most minute level, especially her warmth. But I'm quite a bit thicker than most guys, and sometimes the girl tenses up, or is just small down there; then, the whole act changes. It becomes a slow, gentle process of trying to get her to relax enough to open up some, so that you can progressively gain entrance without causing any pain. I've had more than a few times that we did other things besides intercourse because my entering her just wasn't working out. Often the girls felt badly afterwards, though there was no one was to blame--sometime parts just don't fit together well. Thankfully those situations haven't been all that frequent.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
being very thick, my thoughts are "will I fit? go easy" I like it when a women gets on top, controlling the rate of entry. she might be worried about my size but she wants it. it's snug, warm, soft. about the time, I'm in I hear, " gawd, your big" which feeds my ego and my cock gets even bigger!

Usually, it feels amazing. That's the point where your cock "meets" her vagina--you're so aware of her and you, on the most minute level, especially her warmth. But I'm quite a bit thicker than most guys, and sometimes the girl tenses up, or is just small down there; then, the whole act changes. It becomes a slow, gentle process of trying to get her to relax enough to open up some, so dresses that you can progressively gain entrance withoutid causing any pain. I've had more than a few times that we did other things besides intercourse because my entering her just wasn't working out. Often the girls felt badly afterwards, though therek was no one was to blame--sometime parts just don't fit together well. Thankfully those situations haven't been all that frequent....
Roger, that!

Try JO hybrid lube, as suggested by Tattoed Goddess; like my own slick preC!

Reactions: Tattooed Goddess

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Imagine being outside for 3 hours on a day where it is windy and below freezing. Entering a vagina for me feels like slipping into a bed with a heated mattress pad and blanket after such a day. It is something I've been instinctually yearning for and when I enter, the comfort is almost overwhelming and I never want to leave.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Words cannot explain. The first time with a new woman is like a new ride at Disneyland. Waiting on line, the anticipation builds and builds with each passing minute. As you get closer to the entrance, you start to feel the pressure build. You can feel the anticipation as you inch closer and closer. And then, you're finally there. You're at the entrance. It's your turn. You can't believe you're about to get on that ride. You start to nestle in, and by God, it's the best f-ing thing on earth. You start slow, and you start that climb, and all of a sudden you're going faster and faster, anticipating every twisting turn or drop, and you just can't believe that this is happening to you, and then, and then, and then, there's the final plummet when everyone is squealing and screaming in pleasure.

THAT's what the first time with a new woman feels like!

That said, my visits to Disneyland are over. I'm now a one-woman, committed man. I've found the best ride in the park. And I gotta tell ya, the ride never gets old. I'm the giddy kid each time she lets me get on line for the ride, because there ain't nothing else in the world like it.