first time going over to a guy's house and sleeping over

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by iwantc2c, Nov 22, 2011.

1. iwantc2c

iwantc2c Member

hey guys, i'm just kind of nervous. wait that's a lie i am a nervous wreck. i have been talking to this guy for a while and he sounds really sweet and perfect. now i'm going over to his house tonight and he says he wants me to stay the night. i'm not an idiot. i know what that means. i am an anal virgin though and i don't know what to say if he wants to go there and if i'm not ready. any advice? should i just let him? will it hurt? help me!!!!:confused:

2. tlbuncut5

tlbuncut5 New Member

Albums:
    Settle down.......Take deep breaths. Sounds like fun, Let him know and Im sue if he is a nice guy he will be gentel with you, just relax and take what ever cums. Enjoy yourself.

3. tulsabyla

tulsabyla Member

it doesn't sound like you are ready for anal. just relax...you're just spending the night. You need to make the decision to anything else BEFORE you go. If you decide you do want anal, what type of condoms will you bring? you're bringing condoms...right? you should probably bring the type of lube you like. You never, ever just let someone do "it". you are in control of you body, wants, needs, desires, and its your responsibility to protect it It might hurt if you have never done it. You might want to "practice" on your own beforehand. If you are not ready, DON'T DO IT. If he is a nice guy, he will understand, and want to see you again.

4. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

Don't do anything you are not comfortable with. If he is a really sweet guy he will not pressure you to do anything that you are uncomfortable with or are nervous about. You might want to just make out and jack off with him the first time anyway.

If you think you might want to have sex with him just make sure you are clean before you go over there and if he wants to fuck you and you are cool with it make sure to tell him that you have never taken it up the ass before and are somewhat nervous about it. If he is a nice guy he will do everything to make your first time an awesome experience.

Have him finger your hole to help you relax. If he is into rimming let him lick and tounge your hole. This feels amazing and will really help you to relax and be ready to take his cock. Be sure to apply plenty of lube to your ass and his cock. When he presses his cock against your asshole push like you are trying to take a dump and he will slide right in. It may hurt a little at first until you get used to having him inside you but once you relax and he starts thrusting his cock in and out of your ass the feeling is out of this world. At least that was my experience the first time I tried it. :biggrin1:

Make sure you use a condom!

#4 B_jeepguy2, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2011
  5. jerryhall

jerryhall New Member

Albums:
    You don't have to sleep over either, if you're not comfortable with that. Not sure if you've had any kind of sex with him? It's not necessary to go all the way the first time with a guy, there are lots of things you can do that are hot and fun, like 69, rimming, etc. It's okay to start out with other stuff and then get into fucking later in the relationship.

6. matelalique

matelalique Active Member

A lot of gay guys never have anal sex, and I certainly don't unless I feel extremely comfortable with the person I'm with. You can have a lot of fun sucking and stroking each other until you're comfortable.

If you decide to go for it and it is painful then say so, and he should stop immediately.

Good luck - and I echo the post above about practising on your own, and being prepared with lubes and condoms.

7. Otep

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    For what it's worth the first time my now boyfriend slept over all we did was sleep (though I didn't sleep well that night because I was pretty nervous).

Draft saved Draft deleted