First Time Having Sex

dkms

Experimental Member
Media
will be having sex for the first time tomorrow

Thought I would Practice putting on a condom etc and had a wank with one. But it rolls up a lot during masturbation. Is this to be expected or will the same thing likely happen during sex and I’ll have to find one with a snugger fit?

Thanks

D

deleted1074483

Thought I would Practice putting on a condom etc and had a wank with one. But it rolls up a lot during masturbation. Is this to be expected or will the same thing likely happen during sex and I’ll have to find one with a snugger fit?

Thanks
good luck for tomorrow mate

re masturbating with a condom, you're probably catching the bottom rim of the condom as you wank, its unlikely that would happen when you're fucking;-)

Reactions: ohiorod

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
condoms come in all shapes and sizes like the above poster said find your fit also it depends if your circumcised or not you have to pull back ihe foreskin before rolling it on there are directions how to put it on you have to carefully tear open the box

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Thanks
Here's wishing you a pleasurable and satisfying first-time experience! Since you are posting in this section, I'm guessing this will be with a woman. (There isn't any information about you, your age, preferences, location, etc, on your profile.)

I don't have a good answer for your question. My wife and I were wedding-night virgins. Except for a brief period nearly 40 years ago (resulting from a medical condition), I have not used condoms. I have some vague memories from that time about how strange it felt, to feel my erection moving about inside the condom while having sex with my wife, and wondering if it would come off. There are posts on this Forum that mention condoms breaking, or coming off, so there is some basis for your concern.

A few years back - when my kids were High School-age and I was concerned about their sexual activity - I stumbled across an article about condom usage by sexually inexperienced people. It was based on a scientific study, perhaps by the U.S. National Institutes of Health but I'm not certain about the source. The conclusion was that most people with limited experience do NOT use condoms correctly. Consequently, they have a false sense of security about the "safety" condoms are supposed to provide. The researchers called for a public policy change, emphasizing STD testing and education about other contraceptive methods.

Thinking about that report, my own experience as a virgin guy and their mother's experience as a virgin girl, I advised my kids to NOT use condoms in their first sexual experiences. I told them to know their partner, and take whatever steps are necessary so they can experience natural, naked-genital sex on their first time. Make no mistake: STD's and contraception are VERY REAL problems that MUST be faced before having sex, but "condoms" is not the only answer, and - for first experiences - not an especially satisfactory answer. Even apart from STD's and contraception, the mechanics of using condoms, the distraction of thinking about condoms, and the effects of condoms on the sensations of intercourse, can significantly diminish the pleasures of your first time. Trust me - I was once a virgin guy myself!

I know you have already made plans, and it is rather late to change them. Even so, I'd suggest discussing these things with your partner.

Depending on the situation, if its your girlfriend say and she's on the pill? Then I'd say don't bother with a condom. So much better without
Whelp, since he is having sex for the first time, and just learning about having to even manage a condom, I would guess he is young. By extension, I'd guess the person he is having sex with is also young. Not everyone has access to the pill, and those that do use it (at that age) shouldn't be relied on to be on it 100% of the time. Teen pregnancy rates, and all that.

So, yeah, use that condom OP. And, if you are having sex with a guy, still use it. Young people have STI's as well.

Reactions: cadmanken

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Whelp, since he is having sex for the first time, and just learning about having to even manage a condom, I would guess he is young . . . .
Quite a while ago I came across discussion about a study (by NIH, if I recall) that teens use condoms incorrectly more often than not, and get a false sense of "safety" about their sexual activities. This was overwhelmingly true when they used condoms in their earliest experiences with intercourse. The study authors suggested that sex education efforts should reduce their emphasis on condoms as the preferred method for "safe sex", and put more emphasis on what "safe sex" actually means and how to do it.

Since then I have advised people considering first-time sex (including my own kids) to plan for it and take steps so it can be natural and bare. Definitely think about STD's - the are VERY real - and about pregnancy - it CAN and DOES happen - but "condoms" is not the only solution to these problems, and for a first-time experience they may not be a very good solution.

Quite a while ago I came across discussion about a study (by NIH, if I recall) that teens use condoms incorrectly more often than not, and get a false sense of "safety" about their sexual activities. This was overwhelmingly true when they used condoms in their earliest experiences with intercourse. The study authors suggested that sex education efforts should reduce their emphasis on condoms as the preferred method for "safe sex", and put more emphasis on what "safe sex" actually means and how to do it.

Since then I have advised people considering first-time sex (including my own kids) to plan for it and take steps so it can be natural and bare. Definitely think about STD's - the are VERY real - and about pregnancy - it CAN and DOES happen - but "condoms" is not the only solution to these problems, and for a first-time experience they may not be a very good solution.
Are you seriously advocating that first time users should not use condoms? Because some people can't put them on properly the first time, no condoms are the better route?

If you read enough studies, you should know that all of them have flaws in some way. That is why they are published, and left for others to further the research. Relying on one study, because it suits your particular view, is a very flawed way to make life choices.

"Hey kids, I read a study where teens couldn't put condoms on properly. Imagine that! So, to avoid that little inconvenience, lets remedy that situation. Whenever you have sex, don't use protection. No, stop laughing! I mean it. I can afford to support all the kids that you may have with your girlfriends."

That's like saying that because some people can't manage a seat belt, no one should ever use a seat belt.

Reactions: Murphys

Tech savvy enough to open a big dick account, but not enough to know how to put on a rubber?

You're fucking with me right?