first time, how to, make the right moves

fashion01

Just Browsing
Media
i'm 19 and still a virgin, but I've been working hard on my confidence level. I'm pretty sure I can get to the point, but what I'm scared of is, busting out too early.

If the girl is totally hot, I'll bust out in less than a minute, shit, thats embarrassing!

How do you guys do it for the first time?

pantano

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had the same problem as you when I was younger. I was with a girl and we both had hardly experience and she turned me on so much that I could not last longer then a few strokes.
Then a few years later I met a girl and the first time we made love I had the same problem and came within a few strokes and I told her that I was sorry that I could not last longer. She just smiled and said dont worry about it we can do it again, so after some time fooling arround in bed I got hard again and we did it again, that time I lasted a lot longer. We fooled arround, played and made love for ( and I am not joking ) for almost 12 hours. We started round 6 in the morning and we stopped round 6 in the afternoon because I had to work. I was compleetly nacked on my work but I was in such a afterglow ( not sure if this is the correct word but you know what I mean ) that I did not realy cared about beeing so tired and working.
Now with my current girl I can hold as long as I want and get her to multiple orgasm every time we make love but I will not forget THAT girl who showed me to be a better lover.

Cardinal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
good advice...try to delay her touching you too much and get her excited, then just bust one and keep going - you'll get hard again and be able to last longer and soon enough you'll just last longer from the beginning. either way, don't worry too much about it. my first girlfriend thought it was hot that i came quick the first go round, long as I kept paying attention to her and making her feel good until I was ready again.

JSchwa1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This actually relates a lot to my thread too. As I've just moved into oral sex territory with my girlfriend I've been busting really quickly but she likes it in that A) She doesn't have to work too hard since most girls (stereotypically) aren't huge fans of sucking cock anyway and B) She feels she must be doing a great job. Plus, we can get hard again quick enough anyway.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i'm 19 and still a virgin, but I've been working hard on my confidence level. I'm pretty sure I can get to the point, but what I'm scared of is, busting out too early. How do you guys do it for the first time?

Have an orgasm before you get down to intercourse. Ask her to blow you, jerk yourself off before your date, ask her to give you a handjob, or do lots of genital rubbing before you take off your clothes.

When I was in high school, I'd be so excited to be dating a hot, horny, girl that I'd cum just from the kissing or making out before any clothes came off.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With all my g/f's we always did a lot of foreplay before sex so from my experience a lot of girls like that. With the foreplay I never just went down on them right away I would always start by kissing them then their neck and slower working my way down. Once I was down there I would start kissing their inner thighs and lower abdomin. When I would prolong the foreplay they were always just as horny as me. Somtimes they orgasmed during the sex before I did. if you are worried about busting to fast during the sex, well i have friends who have busted "too early" and just kept on going to please the girl.