First Time I Touched Another Guys Dick

D

deleted5501621

First time was with a transgender sex worker. I was so curious that I employed her services.

I remember reaching down and feeling a cock that wasn't my own was incredibly exciting. I then quickly took it in my mouth and stayed there for a while.

We then moved to 69 position and for some reason I kind of freaked out, and stopped.

That was about 8 years ago, and I've been wanting to do it again ever since.
TS is a real fantasy of mine....maybe some day!

Reactions: diver6
D

deleted5501621

I remember it was really....really hard. And as I was giving him a handjob I could feel his cock throbbing...it was as if I was giving a handjob to a metal pipe.
You talk about throbbing....I find myself looking up on the internet videos of men throbbing and pumping cum....erotic as hell specially when it seems like a never ending stream....

Obeliskdude

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My first time was touching a guy's dick at a gay sauna. Been wanting to feel a guy's dick before but never got a chance. His cock was way larger than mine, but as it was my first time touching someone else's cock, I didn't quite know what to do! We fondled for a while and he jerked me off.

Eliiiaraki98

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first time was touching a guy's dick at a gay sauna. Been wanting to feel a guy's dick before but never got a chance. His cock was way larger than mine, but as it was my first time touching someone else's cock, I didn't quite know what to do! We fondled for a while and he jerked me off.
how do people even find gay saunas

Reactions: diver6
D

deleted10477161

30 years ago I stayed at a big hotel downtown Chicago. It was bitter cold outside and I decided to use the sauna. I was alone in the sauna and had a towel wrapped around my privates. A little later a young Asian guy got in the sauna sitting next to me. He moved his foot to stroke my leg. I didn’t mind. He got more bold and had his hand on my leg, gradually moving up... getting under my towel. He touched my dick so I removed my towel and so did he. He took my hand and placed it on his hard dick. We stroked each other until we both came. Lovely!

D

deleted1109963

Oh mine was when I was twenty, I met with the MF couple and we started off as straight regular fun, when we got more comfortable I would get in 69 under her as he'd fuck her and I would lick his cock and suck it right out of her pussy.