First time in a LONG time!

terrytibbs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For various reasons, mainly myself working nightshifts for the past month and my girl working during the day we have had no sex for 3 and a half weeks, until last night.

Last night was the best sex we have ever had! In these 3 and a half weeks i have tried my hardest not to jack off and only gave into temptation once but as a result of this last night once i got hard (didnt take long) my dick was the biggest me and my girl have ever seen it! ... i'm usually around 7.5 inch long but last night my girl was like "oh my fucking god, look at that thing, we have to measure it because its never been that huge!"
She got the tape out and true enough i was eight inches :)

Also it goes without saying the 3 times i came, my load was HUGE!! filling her mouth and covering her face the first time and the other two times going all over her stomach and tits.

Has anybody else ever noticed this after a long period of no sex? The penis actually gets bigger and harder than ever before?

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For various reasons, mainly myself working nightshifts for the past month and my girl working during the day we have had no sex for 3 and a half weeks, until last night.

Last night was the best sex we have ever had! In these 3 and a half weeks i have tried my hardest not to jack off and only gave into temptation once but as a result of this last night once i got hard (didnt take long) my dick was the biggest me and my girl have ever seen it! ... i'm usually around 7.5 inch long but last night my girl was like "oh my fucking god, look at that thing, we have to measure it because its never been that huge!"
She got the tape out and true enough i was eight inches :)

Also it goes without saying the 3 times i came, my load was HUGE!! filling her mouth and covering her face the first time and the other two times going all over her stomach and tits.

Has anybody else ever noticed this after a long period of no sex? The penis actually gets bigger and harder than ever before?

I have held off for 18 days. No, haven't noticed it become bigger, but I came in 1/10th the usual time and the load was probably 10 times the usual. It was an insane mess.