Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hello all ,

I am from amsterdam and been checking out this forum for 2 weeks without intriducing myself. sorry about that i was hesitant to do so cuz i have never done something like this before.

I came across this forum by accident while looking up all kinds of clips and such on the web and funny enough i stopped for a sec an checked out what goes on here and i love it.

I myself love giving pleasure more than recieving but am more female oriented when t comes to this. I am not gay but funny enough looking at big cocks or shemales cumming and such really turns me on. In addition i have also used several diffrent dildo's on myself and had really hard orgasm's. tried sex with a man but wasn't really digging it for myself so gave him all he needed but that's kinda lame if it's only coming from 1 side. Maybe it will change who knows.

so that's my introduction for now and will try to get some pics on to.

thx all and will be around :)

Reddbull

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well i knew what i was looking for just never stopped and realized how simple and close it was to find it. stating the obvious now being.....ding ding ding we have a winner......a forum like this for instance!

right infront of me and not seeing it. anyway thx for your welcome and have already enjoyed most of your pics , vids and most of all honesty concering , what lots of people don't dare to talk about ,topics that are talked about.

ty all.