First Time M/M

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Tex77632, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Tex77632

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My first m4m experience was with a good friend I'll call Mike. I was 31 and he was 18 at the time. We had been working in my garage for a couple of days as I was helping him paint his old Chevy truck. It was in many pieces and late on a Saturday night in May of 1992, we finally finished painting and walked out of the garage leaving the pieces to dry.

During the night, we had been drinking some beer and were both feeling the effects of the alcohol. While sitting in my back yard in lawn chairs relaxing, he suddenly said "I'm so drunk, for 100 bucks, I would probably suck your dick". Jokingly, I said Okay, let's go to the ATM and get 100 bucks!

I really thought it was all just a joke. But, the conversation kept turning back towards sex. We continued to drink beer and we ended up going back to town later and getting some hamburgers. We stopped at the city park in your home town where there was a small public restroom. We went in the restroom to urinate and kept grabbing at each other. And, he was the one that started it and kept it going. At this time, we had agreed that we would suck each other off, but, couldn't agree on who was going to go first or how we was going to decide. So, we continued to play around and joke about it much of the night with neither of us getting the nerve to do anything.

Finally, we ended up driving down some muddy roads in the woods behind my house in Southeast Texas. We stopped the truck and we sat on the tailgate drinking beer and listening to country music on the radio. I really wanted to suck his dick. Once while looking at a magazine, he had shown it to me. It was huge, about 8 inches and bent to the left like nothing I had ever seen. Plus, Mike is a really cool and masculine guy. I couldn't believe he would even consider playing around with another guy like that.

As it got late, I could tell he was starting to get impatient and was trying harder to get me to go first. I just couldn't get up the nerve. I walked away from the truck to urinte and when I did, I deliberately hid the keys to the truck where I could find them again. After more time passed, Mike got agitated and said "Let's go home". So, I told him I couldn't find the keys. He said one more time, "Why don't you just go ahead and suck my dick" and I said okay!

He sat back on the tailgate and unzipped his paints freeing the damndest dick I had ever seen. I still was not sure if this wasn't some kind of trick. So, I first told him he would have to promise this wouldn't effect our friendship and he agreed. So, I told him I would put my hand on it. I started stroking it and asked him how it felt. He said "good". Then, I asked how this felt as I went down on him for the first time. All he could do was moan in pleasure. I was immediately hooked. With his dick being bent to the left, it wasn't easy sucking it, but, I loved it. He was breathing hard and moaning like I had never imagined. After a while, his ass was bouncing up off the tailgate as he was trying to fuck me in the mouth and begging me to suck it. Being too drunk, it unfortunately didn't last long. He would get soft and then I would stroke him and get him hard again.

After I had sucked him for at least an hour, Mike offered to trade places and he would suck me. I was liking it too much and wanted to continue. So, we kept going. After about another 30 minutes or so, he finally said "stop" because he couldn't get off.

After we stopped, I somehow managed to find the keys with him thinking it was some sort of a miracle and he drove out of the woods. Since he was pissed off for not being able to cum and probably feeling bad about what he just did, he drove too careless and fast and got the truck stuck in mud up to the bumpers. Then, he had to call one of his best friends to pull us out with a 4x4. We put his truck back together the next day and then didn't talk about the experience for years although we remained very good friends. Recently, I sent a very personal txt message that was intended for someone I had just met. When I was meeting with this guy, Mike had sent me a txt message that I had forgotten about. I accidentally replied to his message and kind of outed myself accidentally with a lot more detail than I had wished to share. Much to my surprise, it looks like we share a lot of the same interest and will likely get together again soon. I can't wait!

2. B_FearOfMusic

B_FearOfMusic New Member

Was this your first time?

3. Florida Boy

Gold Member

ALL I can say Mr. OrangeTex, is keep us posted.

Draft saved Draft deleted