first time on a nudist beach

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by mikeagp, May 19, 2010.

1. mikeagp

mikeagp Member

hi
    i went to a local nudist beach yesterday for the first time. i really enjoyed it. it was reasonably quiet which made the first experience easy. mostly males as its a gay nudist beach.

when i am lying on my back my cock can either be resting above the pubic area pointing towards my head but flush with my body (ie, not literally pointing upwards), or, again flush with my body pointing towards the floor in between my legs.

when i am lying on my front i find it most confortable to bend my cock back pointing towards my feet in between my legs. what do you guys do with your cock when on a nudist beach.

also, when i applied sun block to my cock and balls i became a bit arroused and had a semi. is this normal or is it frowned upon?
    any help/comments would be great.
    thanks

2. mikeagp

mikeagp Member

15 views and no reply or comments yet!?
    come on guys...

3. RedScrotum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I simply make myself comfortable and enjoy

4. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey Mike!

Glad that you have warm beach weather. It's still too cool most days to hang out at the beach here. Our local nude beach is Black's Beach.

When lying on my back in briefs or a Speedo, I can point my dick up. When nude, freeballing, or wearing boxers, it falls and points toward my toes.

When I lay on my front, I pull my dick up toward my head or to the side. I don't like it pointing down with my body weight pressing on it. I do the same thing when I sleep naked. Probably a carryover from all the years that I wore briefs.

A semi isn't a problem at all. A full on boner might get you some disapproving looks if you were walking through the family section, but wouldn't be a problem if you are lying on your own blanket. I've gone for hour plus walks along the shoreline at Black's with nothing but a hat and sunglasses. Sometimes the motion of my dick swinging back and forth will make it get hard. As with many males, once it starts getting hard, the good feeling is overwhelming and I don't want it to stop. I just keep walking and enjoy the feeling as my hard dick slaps each thigh. After a few minutes, it subsides and goes limp again.

5. mikeagp

mikeagp Member

thanks for the reply. yes, im glad that at last the summer has arrived. im in the south of spain.
    yes - totally agree that a full hard on would be offensive. luckily its a mainly male gay polulated beach. no families at all.
    im looking forward to more comments/suggestions. thanks for yours.

6. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Espana - que bonito!

7. bendigoboi

bendigoboi New Member

Albums:
    Well done on your first trip to the nudist beach - now wearing clothes on the beach will always feel overdressed!

Wen I'm lying on my back, I usually point down towards my feet - aside from anything else, it prevents the "shadow" from causing strange white marks appearing on my lower abdomen!

When I'm lying on my stomach, I usually try to scoop out a bit of sand under my towel. It gives my package a "pouch" to rest in and is much more comfortable.

8. JamestownNudist

Albums:
    WOW! Wish we had a nude beach here in Virginia. But we do have a Nudist Resort (totally land locked) and I love hangin out there. It is a family resort so I am very careful of my swingin cock goin hard but it happens. The owners ask you to carry a small towel for "sitting on" and if you get a hard on to just hold your towel in front to hide it till is goes down some. But when on your own lounge chair, campsite, towel no one says anything about a boner. I LOVE GOIN NUDE AND GOING COMMANDO WHEN I CAN'T BE NAKED.

9. bendigoboi

bendigoboi New Member

Albums:

I wish Virginia hadn't been covered in snow when I was there last winter - I've never been so happy wearing so many clothes!

10. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

once went to the Red, White, and Blue beach on the California coast south of San Francisco. was a chilly gray Sunday morning and my dick almost got windburned. :ponder:

11. D_Smeg Suckface

D_Smeg Suckface Account Disabled

I'd love experience a nude beach; maybe Playalinda or Haulover.

12. coolestguy

coolestguy Member

Good idea

13. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    Haulover's always fun... I'm sure you'll get plenty of looks with your size..

14. mikeagp

mikeagp Member

thank you for all your replies.

im going again after work today. there is deffo a sense of freedom lying on a nude beach. i spend a lot of time just in boxers at home as its how i like to be - relaxed and laying on the sofa. in the hight of the summer when its soooo hot i usually spend time in the house totally nude. if anyone knocks at the door i just put a pair of boxers on.

15. B_hardasarokkk

B_hardasarokkk New Member

We want some good pics Mike!!!

16. donkeycoc

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That sounds a great idea to me Bendi, I love going to nudist beaches and have always found it uncomfortable lying on my stomach. Walking around on the sand and/or having a swim with no clothes on is a magical feeling

17. shayrossen

shayrossen Member

The last time I was at Haulover in Florida, I was relaxing, checking out the scenery and catching some sun. About 10 feet away was a gorgeous young man and woman - both nude. She was reading a book, he was sleeping, face up, with the most enormous boner - amazing. He stayed hard forever it seemed. He finally woke up, and jogged over to the sea and jumped in. When he returned, alas, the boner was all but gone. Pity.

18. daftman

daftman Member

Albums:
    ususally my cock is half hard, and i am fully smooth, i love the idea of being half firm and large, not rock hard

19. D_Smeg Suckface

D_Smeg Suckface Account Disabled

Thanks; can't say I'd be opposed to a few admiring glances~ :biggrin1:

20. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Looking at you would definitely give me one too :biggrin1:

I miss going there. Is it still active?

When I used to go, it was definitely a family activity complete with volleyball, BBQ's, etc. Met some great people and really, boners never were a major concern. Can't say as I seen anybody getting hard.

Draft saved Draft deleted