first time on a nudist beach

mikeagp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hi
i went to a local nudist beach yesterday for the first time. i really enjoyed it. it was reasonably quiet which made the first experience easy. mostly males as its a gay nudist beach.

when i am lying on my back my cock can either be resting above the pubic area pointing towards my head but flush with my body (ie, not literally pointing upwards), or, again flush with my body pointing towards the floor in between my legs.

when i am lying on my front i find it most confortable to bend my cock back pointing towards my feet in between my legs. what do you guys do with your cock when on a nudist beach.

also, when i applied sun block to my cock and balls i became a bit arroused and had a semi. is this normal or is it frowned upon?
any help/comments would be great.
thanks

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Mike!

Glad that you have warm beach weather. It's still too cool most days to hang out at the beach here. Our local nude beach is Black's Beach.

hi
when i am lying on my back my cock can either be resting above the pubic area pointing towards my head but flush with my body (ie, not literally pointing upwards), or, again flush with my body pointing towards the floor in between my legs.
When lying on my back in briefs or a Speedo, I can point my dick up. When nude, freeballing, or wearing boxers, it falls and points toward my toes.

hi
when i am lying on my front i find it most confortable to bend my cock back pointing towards my feet in between my legs. what do you guys do with your cock when on a nudist beach.
When I lay on my front, I pull my dick up toward my head or to the side. I don't like it pointing down with my body weight pressing on it. I do the same thing when I sleep naked. Probably a carryover from all the years that I wore briefs.

hi
also, when i applied sun block to my cock and balls i became a bit arroused and had a semi. is this normal or is it frowned upon?
any help/comments would be great.
thanks
A semi isn't a problem at all. A full on boner might get you some disapproving looks if you were walking through the family section, but wouldn't be a problem if you are lying on your own blanket. I've gone for hour plus walks along the shoreline at Black's with nothing but a hat and sunglasses. Sometimes the motion of my dick swinging back and forth will make it get hard. As with many males, once it starts getting hard, the good feeling is overwhelming and I don't want it to stop. I just keep walking and enjoy the feeling as my hard dick slaps each thigh. After a few minutes, it subsides and goes limp again.

Reactions: deleted18464931

mikeagp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Mike!

Glad that you have warm beach weather. It's still too cool most days to hang out at the beach here. Our local nude beach is Black's Beach.

When lying on my back in briefs or a Speedo, I can point my dick up. When nude, freeballing, or wearing boxers, it falls and points toward my toes.

When I lay on my front, I pull my dick up toward my head or to the side. I don't like it pointing down with my body weight pressing on it. I do the same thing when I sleep naked. Probably a carryover from all the years that I wore briefs.

A semi isn't a problem at all. A full on boner might get you some disapproving looks if you were walking through the family section, but wouldn't be a problem if you are lying on your own blanket. I've gone for hour plus walks along the shoreline at Black's with nothing but a hat and sunglasses. Sometimes the motion of my dick swinging back and forth will make it get hard. As with many males, once it starts getting hard, the good feeling is overwhelming and I don't want it to stop. I just keep walking and enjoy the feeling as my hard dick slaps each thigh. After a few minutes, it subsides and goes limp again.

thanks for the reply. yes, im glad that at last the summer has arrived. im in the south of spain.
yes - totally agree that a full hard on would be offensive. luckily its a mainly male gay polulated beach. no families at all.
im looking forward to more comments/suggestions. thanks for yours.

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well done on your first trip to the nudist beach - now wearing clothes on the beach will always feel overdressed!

Wen I'm lying on my back, I usually point down towards my feet - aside from anything else, it prevents the "shadow" from causing strange white marks appearing on my lower abdomen!

When I'm lying on my stomach, I usually try to scoop out a bit of sand under my towel. It gives my package a "pouch" to rest in and is much more comfortable.

JamestownNudist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
WOW! Wish we had a nude beach here in Virginia. But we do have a Nudist Resort (totally land locked) and I love hangin out there. It is a family resort so I am very careful of my swingin cock goin hard but it happens. The owners ask you to carry a small towel for "sitting on" and if you get a hard on to just hold your towel in front to hide it till is goes down some. But when on your own lounge chair, campsite, towel no one says anything about a boner. I LOVE GOIN NUDE AND GOING COMMANDO WHEN I CAN'T BE NAKED.

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
WOW! Wish we had a nude beach here in Virginia. But we do have a Nudist Resort (totally land locked) and I love hangin out there. I LOVE GOIN NUDE AND GOING COMMANDO WHEN I CAN'T BE NAKED.

I wish Virginia hadn't been covered in snow when I was there last winter - I've never been so happy wearing so many clothes!

mikeagp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thank you for all your replies.

im going again after work today. there is deffo a sense of freedom lying on a nude beach. i spend a lot of time just in boxers at home as its how i like to be - relaxed and laying on the sofa. in the hight of the summer when its soooo hot i usually spend time in the house totally nude. if anyone knocks at the door i just put a pair of boxers on.

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
thank you for all your replies.

im going again after work today. there is deffo a sense of freedom lying on a nude beach. i spend a lot of time just in boxers at home as its how i like to be - relaxed and laying on the sofa. in the hight of the summer when its soooo hot i usually spend time in the house totally nude. if anyone knocks at the door i just put a pair of boxers on.

We want some good pics Mike!!!

D

deleted554163

When I'm lying on my stomach, I usually try to scoop out a bit of sand under my towel. It gives my package a "pouch" to rest in and is much more comfortable.
That sounds a great idea to me Bendi, I love going to nudist beaches and have always found it uncomfortable lying on my stomach. Walking around on the sand and/or having a swim with no clothes on is a magical feeling

shayrossen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The last time I was at Haulover in Florida, I was relaxing, checking out the scenery and catching some sun. About 10 feet away was a gorgeous young man and woman - both nude. She was reading a book, he was sleeping, face up, with the most enormous boner - amazing. He stayed hard forever it seemed. He finally woke up, and jogged over to the sea and jumped in. When he returned, alas, the boner was all but gone. Pity.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I cant go to nude beah, coz just looking miself naked makes me have instant boner....

Looking at you would definitely give me one too :biggrin1:

once went to the Red, White, and Blue beach on the California coast south of San Francisco. was a chilly gray Sunday morning and my dick almost got windburned. :ponder:

I miss going there. Is it still active?

When I used to go, it was definitely a family activity complete with volleyball, BBQ's, etc. Met some great people and really, boners never were a major concern. Can't say as I seen anybody getting hard.