First time on campus

Ender

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How long after ariving on campus did you have sex with a girl form the college? And d oyou have any advice for sex in a dorm room?

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If you don't want to be an ass, check with your roomate and make sure it's ok with him. In best case scenario, talk with your roomate when you first meet him about such situations...that way it doesn't get so ugly later. In fact, you might just wanna air out any concerns when you first meet him. With me and my roomates, whatever happened with our comany we just kept in our bed. We never told anyone outside of the room what happened. Just be open and frank. Also it's not a good idea to just try to kick your roomate out...unless it's your girlfriend you've been going out with for a while...and you and roomate have known each other for a while. I prefer not to be an ass in such situations, so I'm typically a dick upfront. Just my approach...others may tell you different.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me it was a year and a half. I didn't "get lucky" 'til I was 19, second semester sophomore year. Had a few hand jobs and halfassed blowjobs in high school, but that doesn't count.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ender said:
How long after ariving on campus did you have sex with a girl form the college?

Will you accept increments measured in hours?

Ender said:
And d oyou have any advice for sex in a dorm room?

Find a way to jam your door shut or otherwise block it from opening suddenly. Seriously. I used a triangular plastic door jam from Home Depot.

iyikedralling

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just finished my freshman year of college and I will say, at alot of schools its not the consistent orgy that HOllywood makes it out to be. It's easy to meet girls at parties and what not, but hard to get them to come back to your room for a one night stand. First, think of it as this, depending on the size of your school you might see that girl all the time for the rest of the year and that can be quite awkward. Second, Girls know guys talk and they dont want to be "that girl" on your dorm floor. Third, Girls ALWAYS travel in groups in college, and there's always that one friend that cockblocks like no other. I had sex with only two girls while it was my first year and it wasnt until second semester.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
How long after arriving on campus did you have sex with a girl from the college?

A couple of days. I unpacked Thursday, and there was a mixer Saturday night. We were both drunk,high, and horny, and wanted to fuck each other. So we did.

And do you have any advice for sex in a dorm room?[

As mentioned, have a chat with your roommate, and establish the ground rules. I never minded if my roomie came in while I was having sex with a gf, and he was likewise open-minded. What I DID object to, was other guys from the hall barging through the door and offering comments and suggestions. So I always locked the door. (We usually left it open when one of us was at home.)

I knew my roomie's schedule, and he knew mine. If the door was closed at an unsual time, we knew to quietly enter if we needed to come in...otherwise Id go hang out at friend's rooms.

It's also polite to keep your noises down, or your neighbors will come banging on the door. And if they're not banging their girlfriends, they're probably banging on your door.

Probably a good idea not to brag or gloat afterward. Especially, don't exhibit your used condoms. That sort of behavior always seems to get back to the girl

jonboi713

1st Like
Media
I know a lot of people will not admit to this, but I know it is common. I have actually had sex at the same time as my roommate in the room

iyikedralling

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never had sex with my roommate in the room, but I have fooled around with people while he was "asleep". I really think he mustve been watching because he never said anything, and I know most poeple would approach their roommate if they had a problem with it.

just me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
JONBOI ... must have been in the same college... most times happened that way...and it happened the first night we were sharing a room... he got a hooker and she took care of us... we made arrangments and if we wanted privacy for the girls sake... one of us sleep in the tub that night...