First time oral!/Tips

D_Richard Lugie

Account Disabled
Media
My gf and i did oral on each for the first time today, I did really good on her, and she went wild, and she was doing good on me, but I am a little too big for her mouth, good size for her pussy though, anyway we got interrupted, and she never got to finish me off. Regardless it felt great! I have had sex with her a lot before this, I was the first guy she has given oral too. Any tips on doing really good for next time?

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ask her what she liked the best. Continue doing things that make her vocalize. Make sure to tell her what you like while she's doing it. You don't have to say something robotic like "That pleases me very much," just go with whatever sounds natural at the time.

One of the tricks to good sex is good dirty talk, and the tricks to good dirty talk is actually conveying to the other person what you like while they're doing it, and how hot they make you feel. Of course, telling her how beautiful she is won't hurt, either.

Enjoy.

DrCalvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
every person is different, so ask her what she likes, and pay attention to body language and other things as your doing it

stuboner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ask her what she liked the best. Continue doing things that make her vocalize. Make sure to tell her what you like while she's doing it. You don't have to say something robotic like "That pleases me very much," just go with whatever sounds natural at the time.

One of the tricks to good sex is good dirty talk, and the tricks to good dirty talk is actually conveying to the other person what you like while they're doing it, and how hot they make you feel. Of course, telling her how beautiful she is won't hurt, either.

Enjoy.

You said it ! Good dirty talk to hot ..... and attention to how she reacts to what you are doing and she will let you know what she likes

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dudes Speak Up About Going Down

Good pointers in there.

The comments are also really interesting and include a lot of pointers from women regarding how they feel about giving head, getting feedback (they aren't getting enough), and the difference between stinky gross crotch smells and good ones. I'm extremely sensitive to smell personally and while I will go down on a stinky penis, honestly, it's probably not going to be as good as it would have been if he gave it and the entire region a good wash and rinse. It's one of the reasons why I prefer him waxed - it smells so much better. I've also experienced the insecurity of going down on a guy who doesn't mention what he liked or how I did and wondered if it must have been bad, which makes it less fun. I personally feel that a lot of praise of the positive is good.