First time penetration

thatguywithglasses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
friend and I recently tried to have anal penetration. he put on the condom which was pre-lubricated and it wouldn't fit. when I tried to shove it in him their was alot of painful resistant. Any tips or explanations that someone could give would be much appreciated.

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
First he needs to loosen you up with his fingers or a toy that is just for you and with lube. A pre-lubricated condom is not enough lube to get his cock into your ass. After he has lubed up your ass and his cock then he is ready to enter but he needs to be gentle about it until your ass muscles are used to it being in there.

christophe12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Like MrToolhung said, take it nice and slow and use lots of lube. Looooooots of lube and really, really slow. And don't forget to re-apply lube - put lube on the condom, put his dick in your ass a little, apply more lube, put it in again, repeat.

Good luck!

chamisaguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well, the poster was the inserter, I believe, not the insertee, if I read it right. But the suggestions are applicable whether you're the catcher or the pitcher. And someone's signature line on here also contains the truth: "With enough lube, time, and lust, anything is possible"! Best wishes on a successful connection!

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
"Shoving it in" is not a good idea if it's his first time! Recall doing that to a girl very many yeas ago... she wanted anal, but - end of relationship.

Suggestion - tops lies on his back and sub lowers himself onto his cock. That way the sub can control the rate and depth of insertion until he's used to it, then you can change position and fuck as normal. This has worked for some guys I've done.