First time poster, long time reader

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by pimpinsmurf, Mar 2, 2012.

1. pimpinsmurf

pimpinsmurf New Member

Hello LPSG, I'm Justin. I discovered this site a few years ago, but only recently signed up a few months ago. For awhile my only internet access was my phone, which made viewing the site a tad difficult, but now use a laptop so hopefully should be contributing to the forums more.

I really enjoy the erotic stories written here and I do feel that we have some very talented writers on this site. Hope to read plenty more.

More about myself...

I am 28 from North Carolina. Currently unemployed, but do little odd end jobs to pay the bills. I'm happy that's all that matters I guess.

Pretty average looking. I do enjoy SPH, although I wouldn't consider myself small at 6.5" long and fairly thick. I just enjoy a female's humiliation for some reason. I'm not gay or bi, although some might challenge that idea knowing that I do enjoy comparing with other men. Never actually done it, but the idea drives me wild.

I'd also like to know if there are any other guys on the site that are avg. size that enjoy SPH?

2. RodneyJW

RodneyJW New Member

Albums:
    get in touch with me

3. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    6.5 is better than average. Welcome.

Draft saved Draft deleted