First time pumper....mmmmmmmmm

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do you guys find pumping to be addictive?
I tried it for the first time yesterday with the help of a young friend and I was amazed that I had a hands free ejaculation while pumped up in the tube, does this normally happen?

Mike

bigg tool

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do you guys find pumping to be addictive?
I tried it for the first time yesterday with the help of a young friend and I was amazed that I had a hands free ejaculation while pumped up in the tube, does this normally happen?

Mike
...it might have had more to do w/ your young friend :wink:...but yes it is addictive and possible...check out the penis enlargement section...and good luck, but from your pic's you don't really need it :biggrin1:

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
...it might have had more to do w/ your young friend :wink:...but yes it is addictive and possible...check out the penis enlargement section...and good luck, but from your pic's you don't really need it :biggrin1:

I have to say I was stroking my friends cock as he pumped mine. The feeling was exquisite. I felt my cock growing in all directions and then when his cock started to throb and orgasm in my hand....bam!!! :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:I filled the end of the tube with cum. My little friend did lick me clean when I finally removed the tube. I think he struggled to get it in his throat. the feeling of that big Salami hanging between my legs was like nothing I have felt before.:tongue:

Mike

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I have to say I was stroking my friends cock as he pumped mine. The feeling was exquisite. I felt my cock growing in all directions and then when his cock started to throb and orgasm in my hand....bam!!! :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:I filled the end of the tube with cum. My little friend did lick me clean when I finally removed the tube. I think he struggled to get it in his throat. the feeling of that big Salami hanging between my legs was like nothing I have felt before.:tongue:

Welcome to pumping!