first time pumper

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Razor7, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Razor7

Razor7 New Member

hey i just bought a pump the other day... ive read many threads on here and i have to say im pretty dissapointed...

i dunno if im doing something wrong but its painfull when i use it, not pleasurable like it says everywhere else, and i dont think im using to much pressure because if i let it down a bit im not rock hard anymore... also it seems to want to suck my balls into the tube every time i use it, does this mean the tube i got is to big?

im 8" x 5.25"

cheers

2. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

What is the size (diameter) of the cylinder, and does it have a brand name?

3. Razor7

Razor7 New Member

i think i must have the circumferance of my dick wrong, the packaging says its 10.5" x 3" (26.7cm x 7.6cm)

and its Hype & Xcite Brand

4. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    That tube is for pumping the whole package, no wonder why your balls are gettin' sucked in the tube and you are experiencing pain! Go ahead and put your cock and balls in the tube, but better yet, get a tube that is 9" x 2", you won't have any pain and your balls should stay out of the tube for the most part. Make sure that your pump has a pressure gauge or you will be pumping with too much pressure, that might account for some of the pain you have been having...

5. Razor7

Razor7 New Member

alright cheers... also when i take the tube off i go flaccid again straight away... i dont have a problem getting an erection but when i take the tube off the blood rushes out, im guessing this is normal?

6. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well... pumping isn't supposed to draw blood in your penis, but to actually stretch the tissue of the penis, pulling the penis that is inside of the body into the tube as well. Some fluid will be drawn into the tissues of the penis, but it is not blood but rather lymph fluid and interstitial water.

I will repost this 'cause you need to read it:

The Logic Behind Pumping

Well... the penis is surrounded by fascia tissue which is a hard as nails rubber-like membrane that covers the corpus spongeosum and cavernosum. There are three factors which can govern penis size, the most important one being the elasticity of the fascia tissue that surrounds the internal parts of the penis. It is this elasticity that allows the penis to expand like a balloon when the smooth muscle cells relax and fill up with blood. The second factor is the size and elasticity of the surface area of the skin surrounding the penis. the more skin you've got the larger your erections can expand and the more elasticity your skin has can affect the size of your erections also. The third is the obvious one... larger and more proliferate smooth muscle cells and the actual size of the chambers of the penis.

Pumping can have a positive effect on expanding the fascia tissue which surrounds the penis... vacuum pressure is the ONLY method which can actually stretch that stubborn fascia tissue. Pumping can also have an effect on expanding the surface area of the skin surrounding the penis. Pumping also enlarges the smooth muscle cells and the actual chambers which contain them. The third effect is pulling fluid into the skin cells and the area between the chambers of the penis and it's fascia tissue, actually expanding the stubborn fascia through hydraulic pressure.

This all results in a temporarily larger penis both in the flaccid and the erect state. What you do, is pump again the next day or every other day and kind of let the enlargement effect build and multiply. The skin will keep expanding and the fascia tissue keep stretching as long as you continue to pump. It's just like lifting weights... if you stop... bye bye muscles. If you don't stop, like weight lifting... you will have a larger and more elastic fascia tissue and a larger and more elastic skin surface are at the very least. What you will also have, is larger smooth muscle cells and an expanded corpus cavernosum and spongeosum through hydraulic pressure. You will have a progressively expanding penis if you DO IT RIGHT... pumping is no joke and requires SERIOUS research and time to spend on the craft.

I love my big bloated cock... I do it everyday if I can and only take breaks from pumping when necessary. It has taken me YEARS to get to 8 inches in girth because I have the type-2 diabetic gene and that makes your skin susceptible to injury from the vacuum pressure and I also have very little foreskin which offers the vulnerable inner foreskin no protection from the vacuum pressure offered by the pump. So, it has been hit or miss and getting a routine together that worked for me has been a challenge, but one that was well worth it, although there have been MANY bumps along the road to pumping success.

The Hazards of Pumping

1).You can wreck havoc on the delicate capillaries that line the tissue of the inner foreskin actually bursting and destroying these tiny blood vessels. The previous post mentioned oxygen deprivation which can also destroy these capillaries by starving them of their rich blood supply.

2). The skin can be damaged by the vacuum pressure the same way that people in hospitals can suffer from bed sores. Pressure sores are crippling to a vacuum pumping routine because they take a while to heal, interrupting the incremental growth process.

3). Water blisters can form on the glans and (God forbid) the inner foreskin... these little buggers are EXTREMELY difficult to avoid once you get a few.

Cold applied to the sight where the water blister usually appears during breaks in the routine, is the only remedy for this pugnacious and pernicious pitfall of pumping. The other hazards can be avoided by using a pump with a gauge and watching the clock. There are many different methods for maintaining circulation during your stay in the tube, find one that works best for you 'cause it is important to maintaining the integrity of your capillaries.

Keep the tube warm at all times and do not ever enter a cold cylinder.

Drink plenty of fluids (an extra glass of fluid per hour of pumping should do the trick)

Slather the penis with lotion or the moisturizer of your choice. A pumped penis is MUCH more prone to drying out than normal skin... if the skin of the penis gets dry, you are screwed, no pumping will take place that day or the next, until the skin is re-hydrated and it's integrity is once again maintained.

Pump with a semi... not flaccid, but not hard... if you become hard in the tube, that is okay, but raging boners will detract from your ability to pump huge.

7. Primal_Savage

Primal_Savage New Member

Albums:
    Tripod's correct. I've been pumping for over 15 years and despite my substantial girth wouldn't even think about starting my first session with a 3 diameter cylinder.

8. seahorses

seahorses Member

My hat goes off to Mr Tripod yet again. Not only for his expert advise but for also having the patience to explain at length and in depth. When I first started pumping it was by trial and error. The Internet hadn’t been invented and there were only snippets one could glean occasionally from magazines. Today there’s a glut of information available and anyone not taking advantage of that and just buying any old thing is, in my opinion and at the very least, acting rash. You can’t expect to get the best from anything if you don’t understand the principles behind what you’re doing or how performance will be affected by size of gizmo compared to load. I mean, buying a sports car because it looks good, when you really need a land cruiser to accommodate the family will also result in discomfort on long journies.

Ok, lecture over, but this is not intended necessarily for the OP; anyone considering taking up pumping really needs to learn as much as possible BEFORE, they start. I feel it’s only by luck, more than judgement that I’ve reached where I’m at without injuring myself, something that so easily could have gone the other way had I made a bad choice.

Draft saved Draft deleted