First time pumping ... and I have a question.

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by biglikeme2, Nov 30, 2009.

1. biglikeme2

biglikeme2 Member

Albums:
    I tried pumping today. I pumped for about an hour. When I was finished, the end of my penis was swollen, making it look pear shaped. It was only temporary. My question is:

Is there anyway to pump and avoid this?

Thank you!

2. Adam875

Adam875 Member

Yes. Take it gently! The temptation is to overdo the vacuum pressure and the time, on the principle that 'more must be better'. It isn't. The best outfit is a pump with pressure gauge, so that you check what you're doing. Don't go over 3hg. Stick to this and you'll have a great deal of fun ... and a very impressive dick.

3. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Sorry to sound naive - but doesn't pumping distort the cock? From what I've seen, it tends to look "unnatural".

Any thoughts?

4. good_shape

good_shape New Member

Albums:
    If you pump regulary it will look alright:D

5. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

Pump for a shorter period of time, and with less vacuum. An hour is a long time to pump, even for an experienced pumper. For your first time it is WAY too long.
    It doesn't have to, if not done to excess.

6. Jay1074

Jay1074 Active Member

Albums:
    1. Don't use a tube that is too big (in circumference) for your penis. Beginers should start out with a 1 3/4" to 2" tube and gradually work up to larger tubes as you gain in thickness. Starting out with a tube that's too wide can cause you to over pump

2. Always use low pressure, especially when a beginer. Use a pump with a vac-guage on it so you can control the suction easier. Most experts recommend short pumping durations (15 minutes at a time) at about 4 or 5 hg with two minute breaks in between. Most guys prefer to jelq lightly during these breaks to maintain a nice shape and prevent over bloating at the head and/or the foreskin area. I recommend this too but becareful not to use too tight a grip or you can bruise yourself and you'll feel sore the day after. Over time you should be able to increase the pressure slightly to 6 or even 7 hg but no more than that and not for very long durations. I have found that lower pressure for long durations (25 - 30 min) really gives me the results I like to see.

7. magic7

magic7 New Member

Can permanent gains be made by pumping or is it just temporary?

8. B_blueonblue1964

B_blueonblue1964 New Member

Am I missing something? I've never pumped---Should I?

9. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

Gains are temporary at first, but if you pump over a longer period of time, they last longer and longer.
    I don't know, blueonblue1964. It depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking for a little temporary pleasure and a little temporary extra size, and you have the money for a pump, you might want to try it out.

If you are looking for more size more than temporarily, or better erectile quality, those things take longer and you'll probably want to spend a little more on the pump and cylinder. You'll need enough time and privacy to pump for a little longer time duration each session, and more regularly.

10. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Uncut - No it does not distort the cock. I think you may have viewed photos of Extreme pumpers where there is massive tissue growth into a body part that doesn't resemble anything but a fat ball.

Pumping can help your dick get longer and thicker, but you have to take your time.

Pumping for a long time without taking breaks can result in Puffy tissue around the glans called a "Donut".

Lamp is right - 1 hour for a beginner is WAAAAYYY too long.

Start out with 10-15 minute sessions and slowly work your way up to 45 minutes -but this is gradual over about a month or so.

Magic - My gains are permanent. I hang lower and appear fuller than I have before. Erect length is also longer. The "Pumped" look only lasts for a few minutes, but over time, your dick can get longer.

11. Torque8

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Check out the blog I wrote in August. When I pump in my larger diameter tubes, I place a band just behind the head covering the glans: a tight condom rolled over the glans (about 1 1/2 inches)with the nipple end cut off. This or alternatively using a band cut from a large bicycle inner tube is the best way to avoid a huge droppy donot).http://www.lpsg.org/blogs/torque8/

#11 Torque8, Dec 1, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2009
Draft saved Draft deleted