First time pumping - coach me?

D

deleted16114851

Hey all...so throwing this out there, won't happen until this weekend (Friday or Saturday night) but I've never pumped my cock before. I'm getting a pump soon and think it would be hot to have someone kind of coach me through it the first time.

Stats - 42m 6.5x5.5, mostly submissive, kinda kinky, open to new experiences. I also like a little assplay so...who knows right? :)

skype is same name as here. message me here or there and we can see if our interests and availability align. i may not respond in either place right away so please be patient with me!

D

deleted16114851

Well I'm ready to go and eager....anyone wanna play tonight?

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've pumped since the 1980s, and the first thing I learned was not to pump with too much vacuum. Too high of vacuum and it causes ugly swelling of the foreskin which I believe they call edema. Good luck.

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey do you have a routine for a new pumper?
I started by soaking in warm bath water for 15 mins to warm-up. I then began my pumping by using a 1 7/8" cylinder for 10 minutes at a vacuum of 5 on the gauge. In time I worked up to an hour of pumping, but never over a 5 vacuum on the gauge. If I ever tried to pump over 5 of vacuum, the swelling of my foreskin would be awful. It always went away, but I hated the way it looked for 12 hours or more.

After pumping, I then started jelqing for a count of 25 strokes from the base of my cock to my cock's head. I worked-up to 200 jelqing strokes. To reach 200 jelqs, without my cock feeling sore, took me over 3 months.
I gained 1 1/2" in length, but not very much at all in width as a young 32-year-old male. My cock was 7 1/2" long and my wife loved it. Peyronie's surgery robbed me of my length, but it was great while it lasted.