First Time Reaction by More Than One Person

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_quietguy, Mar 21, 2010.

1. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

We've heard/read plenty of stories about first time reactions when a new partner first sees a hung cock.

How about first time reactions when more than one person sees you? Like you're getting naked for a threesome, or you're going skinny-dipping with a bunch of friends, undressing at a gym shower, going to a sex party, or attending a clothing optional beach.

Sometimes the interactions among others when they first see your hung status is really telling.

-------

I'll go first.

Clothing optional beach: Went to Baker Beach at San Francisco a couple of years ago. Right as I pulled off my shorts, I noticed an MF couple nearby glancing my direction. Not a short glance, but a prolonged look at my crotch. I just smiled at them, and they smiled back.

Sex Parties: I've gotten plenty of compliments by new attendees at parties. They see me naked and partially aroused and say things like: "Nice size! Mind if I go for a ride on that?" "Yeah, I'd like to ride that one too!" I once got treated to a chorus of "That's huge!", "Wow!", and other compliments.

Threesome with 2 women, both new partners to me: They were already making out and started caressing and fondling one another. As I undressed standing next to their bed, one of them diverted her attention from her partner's breasts to watch me. I began stroking up to full size and she told her lover to watch me too.

I also remember taunts from high school. One jerk was taller than me by several inches but came up shorter than me by a few inches down below. When I went to the showers after PE or gym, the asshole would say things like "I found a dick bigger than yours! I ripped the dick off a fly." Then he would say things to his friends like: "His mother must have fucked a horse for you to get so big." I got back at him with some well-aimed fists. After two of the assholes got blackeyes, they decided against mouthing off anymore.

Once when I was camping and skinny-dipping with friends, one of them commented on me being hung. He said I must be getting lucky with the girls with a cock my size. I said I get attention from girls who know. His friend said he wished he had my size.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice