first time saw and touched pussy

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by hluul, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Scrufuss

Scrufuss New Member

NOW I REMEMBER YOU! You posted or told that story over there before!
    You are on l*****t or G***4**n or somesuch like that. It's been many many months since I was there.
    Very cool.

2. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:

heheh really? hmmmm this is the Cliff's Notes version of it :) Now I'm wondering what site...pm me :)

3. earllogjam

Gold Member

19. First girlfriend I went all the way with. She was tight...very tight. We would fuck like rabbits in each other's dorm rooms when our roommates were between classes. It didn't help that our dorms were on opposite ends of campus.

4. Nrets

Nrets Member

That was hot, and spoken like the words of someone with more than 10 percent heterosexuality. Just sayin.

5. D_Rock_ N_Hardon

D_Rock_ N_Hardon Account Disabled

Albums:
    I was amazed at the heat and the responsiveness and how it looked like a beautiful flower. It just seemed like I felf "safe" when I was inside her and wanted to stay there forever.

6. tiger2403

tiger2403 New Member

Albums:
    Reaction was - wow wtf is that !
    Touch was - feels like silk
    Scene was - pretty wierd as we were in my car at the time and did nto get a propoer look at it
    Odour was - good

First word was - wow that looks amazing

Then I went down on her and it tasted at good as it looked
    ( damn difficult when in a car )

7. EyeInTheSky

EyeInTheSky New Member

wow great stories everyone. some of you are very descriptive, i got hard a couple of times reading, lol. if i had a first time story i would tell it, but i don't, sorry. i'm still working on it. :smile:

8. D_Duane Pipe

D_Duane Pipe New Member

The first time I saw and touched was the third time I had touched it. The first time I touched her pussy, it was too dark to see much, but I still gave her oral, which was rather sloppy, because I literally buried my face in her pussy and slid my tongue in. Didn't even pull back her lips and just moved my tongue around. It was tough for me, because I was having a hard time breathing because I had my face buried so hard into her pussy. Upon telling her that was the first time I'd given oral, she was surprised or at least she said she was, because she said it was good. I'm thinking it was, because she left a cum stain on my bedsheets and yes, it was her's, because I didn't cum. The second time, I fingered her, but didn't see it, because she had her panties on and I was too busy kissing her and working on her tits with my mouth. Like others mentioned, I was surprised by how warm her pussy was and how smooth it felt. She moaned and groaned while I fingered her, which was a turn on for me. The third time, I gave her oral (this time I did pull back her lips) it was nice, she had thick lips and was well groomed. So, actually seeing her pussy was a turn on. I did more with my tongue than the first time and she responded in kind by being more vocal. Which once again, was a turn on. The taste was fine, nothing I thought, "hot damn" about or anything, but better than the first time, because she'd taken a shower an hour or two earlier and the first time was late at night and more like about 13, 14 hours after her shower. So, she was more fresh.

9. jerreo

jerreo New Member

First hand touch: I was surprised by the amount and coarseness of her hair.

First cock touch: I was surprised by the wetness ,slickness and heat.

First taste: I was impressed by the saltiness and wetness. I remember her hair was very wet.

10. 7x6

7x6 Member

The same night I lost my virginity when I was 19 with a 17 year old punk I met in a bar in a spanish holiday resort. She was cool, all dressed in black with hair like Siouxsie Soux which meant I barely saw her face all night! She thought I was cool because I was wearing a Joy Division Tee, everyone else on the resort was wearing Frankie says RELAX shirts.

I remember the wetness, the smoothness and being slightly surprised that the hole went upwards rather than in from the front. We were both virgins and both very drunk. She was incredibly tight, I had a very tight foreskin, it was actually kind of painful, there was blood and I wasn't even sure if it was mine or hers. It was still a pretty positive experience though.

11. lovenuts50

lovenuts50 Active Member

Albums:
    it was love at first sight. i wanted to taste it, bury my face in it; and that's exactly what i did. there's nothing lovlier hat a woman's fragrant flower.

12. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

I remember the warmth, and when first going down on a girl, the taste and feel of a clit.

13. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

The answer is "30%" according to his straight/gay percentage.

The other answer is "NO WONDER you're 30% gay!"... Find a girl, play with her and stop beating around the bush. Don't be a pussy.

14. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

I had touched her. She had cumm. We always had clothes on.
    Then one night she pulled down all her pants showing me a hairy pussy. I did the same
    and my hard cock went for a close up look.
    I was so aroused that when I touched her pussy hair I exploded and shot my load all over her beautiful pussy.
    We shared many cumms before I finally enter her cave of golden treasure.

15. Hardballin

Hardballin New Member

YES, i never understood fishy either, i never smelled fish down there EVER... where do you get that reference from? i know friends use it like not referring to a dirty pussy but just pussy in general, but i never smelled anything that resembled fish.. i had something that sorta smelled like a "good" version of armpit.. if u know what i mean.

16. londonhanger

londonhanger Active Member

Albums:
    I was young, perhaps a little too young. She was 18. We were at a holiday camp in her parents chalet.

I remember being surprised that her knickers were wet when her jeans came off. Everything was much 'neater' than I had been expecting. I'm pretty sure she hadn't shaved but was naturally trim with really soft pubes, almost downy. I was very surprised by the amount of internal texture I felt with my fingers (and later cock), particularly on the front wall. I remember wanting to impress by giving oral but being worried about taste / smell, both turned out to be a pleasant turn-on. She was the first to mention my size. I thought she was being polite.

If I live to be a hundred I will never forget that eveing.

17. tovig

tovig New Member

Albums:
    Well I was 18. I had a friend and he was dating an older woman. She moved and had all these books that she gave away. I grabbed one on cunnilingus just hoping to see some dirty pictures. I really didn't know anything about pussy. I read the thing cover to cover. The first time I touched a pussy a few months later I went down and tried everything I could remember. The girl was shocked. I was so glad I read that book!

I like the taste and have been hooked every since. I too was also shocked at how warm a pussy is.

18. exwhyzee

Gold Member

The first time for me was when I was 23 and an old woman developed a crush on me. My experience with women through high school and college was "no no no" and this woman was "yes yes yes". So my first time with a pussy was more "finally finally finally" than anything else. I was very unsure of myself then and I held back. I wish I had a "do-over" option with that storyline.

19. ballmantx

ballmantx Member

First time touch - not sure, but I know it was my gf at the time (now my wife). First time seen (sort of) I do remember though. My best friend had a pool and this one time his aunt stopped by. She wanted to swim, but didn't have a suit. Someone suggested that she just go in wearing a t shirt (with bra under) and her shorts she had on. She was smart enough to get a dark t shirt but wasn't thinking that she had white shorts on (and I guess no panties?). When she got out of the pool right in front of me I got my first view of a nice dark hair pie showing through. She was Italian and didn't trim so there was a nice triangle. I was only like 8 or so and didn't know what to think.

20. tiberian777

tiberian777 New Member

There are a couple of STDs that can cause a "fishy" smell.

Draft saved Draft deleted