first time saw and touched pussy

tiberian777

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first time was when I was very young (maybe 6). My sister had a neighbor friend who would come by and we'd play doctor. It was all innocent fun and not sexual. I had no idea what I was touching was a sexual organ. We did get caught eventually which lead to intense supervision when we were together. I didn't understand what the big deal was at the time. :tongue:

The first time I gave oral to a girl was in my teens. I slipped her jeans down to her knees and at first stroked my tongue over her lips with her underwear on. I was a bit shy to just take them off and wanted to "test the waters" to see if I liked the taste and if she was down with what I was doing. She seemed to like it so, I moved them over to the side of her pussy and proceeded to lick her. She was able to cum and it was a very wet experience. I really had no idea what I was doing at the time but it was something I had always wanted to try and I hoped she would be okay with it. I was surprised to see she was even more interested in me. It took a lot of trail and error before I started getting good at it. I remember we had a talk about what she liked and didn't like and I was surprised to learn she was very enthusiastic about getting oral sex.

rrambo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First time, I was 14.. movie theater... mostly kissing at first but she moved my hand down between her legs and I rubbed her through her jeans.. it was really warm and moist... I was scared and didn't know what to do.. she was a little older, 16... eventually she unbuttoned her jeans so I figured that was my cue to go further.. wow.. it was SO wet and slick... it was dark of course and her jeans were still on so I never got a chance to see it... but WOW... just feeling it made me SO hard... she eventually started rubbing my cock through my jeans and asked me if I wanted her to touch it.. uhmm.. YES... so she gave me my first hand job... OMFG!! did it feel good... so different than how I jerked off.. she had this really light grip on my engorged cock... so light that her hand would just lightly slip up and off the head and back down the shaft.. needless to say after a couple of minutes I whispered to her that I was about to....... I didn't even know what to say... she just smiled and said "I know"... and I blew a MASSIVE load of cum everywhere... it's kinda funny now... but there was cum all over the place.. luckily the majority was on me... my shirt was soaked.. it looked like I spilled an entire drink on me.. I was really embarrassed but she didn't seem to mind.... I remember smelling my fingers after I went to the bathroom to clean up and noticed that while she didn't smell horrible, she didn't necessarily good either...

the next year at 15 I had my first real girlfriend and we lost our virginity together... I remember too how wet and hot her pussy was but was WAY to chicken and in-experienced to ever go down on her but we had sex a LOT!!! it was around then I realized I had a big problem with premature ejaculation.. something that I have a problem with even now and have trouble dealing with...

the next girlfriend, I never really went down on her a lot... she didn't smell/taste that great and she never seemed to like it much.. of course that could have been because I didn't know what I was doing....

from then on, of course I got more experience.. and I have tasted/felt my share of pussies and I gotta say, they all look different, smell different, taste different and feel different in my opinion....

luckily my wife is by far my favorite.. she ALWAYS tastes/smells awesome... I can't describe it.. but all I have to do is catch a whiff of that sweet little pussy and I instantly get a raging hard on... she of course knows this and when she's feeling flirty she'll finger herself without me knowing it and then slide her finger under my nose or into my mouth.. instantly driving me INSANE...

while some may disagree, and I'm sure it varies from pussy to pussy... buy I prefer to taste my wife's pussy when she hasn't had a shower... I know some might think it's gross, but after showering she has NO taste or smell whatsoever... it's only after a day, as in, she takes a shower in the morning and then we have sex at night that I really enjoy it... OMG she tastes so good....