First time sex toy idea

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Ramsey, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So, the new girlfriend is nice and exploratory and says that anything I want to do with her, I can. She did not sound opposed to the idea of me playing with her with a toy, so what are some good introductory ideas? Nothing threatening, none of the huge King Dong dildo stuff.

2. Luvs2Squirt

Luvs2Squirt Active Member

Albums:
    I suggest a bullet vibrator or a not too big vibrating dildo. Silicone ones are extra nice, but can be pricey!!
    Oh And I might add that its a lot of fun to use a bullet vibe under your tongue or just inside inside of her while you go down on her. MMMM! Getting hot just thinking about it!

3. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Here are some of my favorites:

The TLC 10x bullet is cheaply made, but the most powerful bullet I've ever owned and it has really good vibing patterns. So even though it appears to be made to break after a certain number of uses, I plan on replacing mine every single time because it feels that good. If she as a very sensitive clitoris, it could be too much for her.

The California Exotics Hypersonic bullet is a good one, too. It has good vibing patterns and separate controls for intensity and pattern, which makes it a better choice if your girlfriend has a very sensitive clitoris. It isn't as powerful as the TLC 10x, though.

The Hitachi wand is a favorite of women. I prefer the Wahl massager, which is also a favorite for women. It's one of my absolute favorite toys. It costs less if you buy it from Target or Wal-mart than any sex shop. I own the one that looks like a ray-gun, not the mini rechargeable or the new wand. The fact that it plugs in means that you never have to worry about running out of batteries just as she's approaching climax, which makes vibes less and less powerful, a frustrating experience I'm very familiar with. The wahl is also excellent as an actual massager, too, great for the spot on my shoulder that's always getting sore and both me and my hubby have found that it can stop a migraine in it's tracks if you use the "finger" attachment on the head where the pain is.

#3 petite, Feb 26, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2011
  4. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for the suggestions ladies! She does have a sensitive clitoris, I can make her cum from my tongue on her clit alone. A lot of fun for me (and her) though!

Since I am new to toys too, I will do my best to ignore the fear that whatever toy we use will make her want that instead of me.

5. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    None of my toy suggestions are insertion toys, so they can be used while you fuck her, too. :biggrin1:

Well, my guy can make me cum from his tongue on my clit, too, but I still love the ultra-powerful TLX 10x vibe. :tongue:

If sensitivity is a concern, I'd lean towards the Wahl massager or the California Exotics Hypersonic bullet. Very few bullet vibes have a separate control for intensity, and most of the ones that allow control over intensity don't have vibing patterns. The Cal Exotics one is unique because it has both, which makes it a really good toy.

#5 petite, Feb 26, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2011
  6. ManofThunder

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hitachi - Making women cum since 1910.

7. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Insertion toys a bad idea?

8. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    No, there's nothing wrong with dildos, I just meant that I think it's harder to feel intimidated by a bullet. :tongue:

9. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    True! I take it if a woman's truly into her man that a toy is no replacement?

10. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I literally have a chest full of toys, but I'd prefer to have sex with my man over playing with any of them by myself, that's for sure.

Playing with my toys with my man with fun, too. :biggrin1:

11. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for all your suggestions Petite!

12. conntom

Gold Member

try giving her that oral while working over with a dildo.....sized as you both wish. The double action might make her crazy. I've had a few past gf's who have LOVED that.

13. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I would suggest going shopping together to choose something.

And be aware that the first toy you buy may do nothing for her. It took me several goes before I found a toy I really liked.

14. irox19

irox19 New Member

Albums:
    One of my most favorites is called a Sqweeler...amazing!

15. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well... I went to the shop last night, it's been forever since I've been in one of those stores, and holy crap, it looked like every single toy was bigger than me. What gives!

16. D_Tinker Ball

D_Tinker Ball New Member

I was going to say the same.
    Usually in a 69, I love to use my tongue, keeping her firm with my arms while I'm moving a dildo in and out. Good god the idea is enough to summon a mystic boner.

17. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

If you can't find one she likes in your local store, try shopping online. There's a much greater range on online stores.

18. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    That's a good idea. I like using eden fantasys because of the video reviews and the reviews left by people (although some people give ratings and then say "This looks like fun!" which defeats the purpose of the rating system) but eden fantasys is more expensive than other online toy stores, so I'd compare prices once you've identified the toys that you want to buy.

19. njbigdick

njbigdick New Member

Get the vibrating tongue ring...and go down on her with that...it'll drive her nuts....

Draft saved Draft deleted