First time sex with a hung guy

Latinababe: Had sex with a very well hung friend just over 15 hours ago. He was a little over 9 inches and thick not sure how thick but couldnt touch finger and thumb while holding him. Was a enjoyable experiance to be stuffed but wasnt without its pain he went to deep in some positions and really bruised my cervix.

Now have few questions like I said been over 15 hours and my pussy is still gaping and puffy will it ever return to normal. and also how to stop him going so deep if I decide to have sex with him again.

LoveGirl: I was puffy and sore the first 3 times but it will go away I promise.

rainsfletcher: For how long did you guys have sex? Was it rough or hard sex? These can all be factors.....

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, soreness is normal the first few times. It's best to start with partial penetration; in your case, I'd suggest about half-penetration, graduating to two-thirds. Also, I might suggest Kama Sutra; it has lots of help for various sizes, degrees of potency, and timing of orgasm.

pantythief:
Originally posted by Latinababe@Jun 4 2004, 07:33 PM
Had sex with a very well hung friend just over 15 hours ago. He was a little over 9 inches and thick not sure how thick but couldnt touch finger and thumb while holding him. Was a enjoyable experiance to be stuffed but wasnt without its pain he went to deep in some positions and really bruised my cervix.

Now have few questions like I said been over 15 hours and my pussy is still gaping and puffy will it ever return to normal. and also how to stop him going so deep if I decide to have sex with him again.
did you perform oral sex on him?

Latinababe:
Originally posted by LoveGirl@Jun 5 2004, 02:28 PM
I was puffy and sore the first 3 times but it will go away I promise.
:D Thank you, amd glad to hear that, she still is a little puffy but not as bad as in the past few days.

Latinababe:
Originally posted by pantythief+Jun 6 2004, 12:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pantythief @ Jun 6 2004, 12:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Latinababe@Jun 4 2004, 07:33 PM
Had sex with a very well hung friend just over 15 hours ago. He was a little over 9 inches and thick not sure how thick but couldnt touch finger and thumb while holding him. Was a enjoyable experiance to be stuffed but wasnt without its pain he went to deep in some positions and really bruised my cervix.

did you perform oral sex on him? [/b][/quote]
Thank you for your advice. :)

Latinababe:
Originally posted by pantythief+Jun 6 2004, 12:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pantythief @ Jun 6 2004, 12:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Latinababe@Jun 4 2004, 07:33 PM

did you perform oral sex on him? [/b][/quote]
Yes I did, we spent a lot of time doing oral as well.