First-time sex with a new partner

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by thebigtown, Aug 15, 2007.

1. thebigtown

thebigtown New Member

I don't mean a virgin, but whenever you start a new relationship. When I enter a new girl's pussy for the first time, it's a slightly higher feeling of ecstasy - one that I can't quite get back again if we keep having sex. The newness of a girl is such a huge turn-on bonus for my boner. Does that make any sense with anyone?

PS - does anyone use the word "boner" any more? Not that I'm on a crusade to bring it back. I think it's a goofy word, but it kinda appears to have been placed in the grammar witness protection program or something.

2. MidwestGal

MidwestGal Member

Albums:
    it makes sense, because when I share a similar familiar. I feel; wonderful the first time a guy enters me. Now to me it's about the connection I feel emotionally that it turns me on so much physically....if that makes any sense!

3. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I doubt you will find anyone that says the first time with a new partner isnt the best. The nerves, excitment, undiscovered teritory, new flesh and techinques to learn and teach.. Its usually the best time of any relationship

Draft saved Draft deleted