First-time sex with a new partner

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by thebigtown, Aug 15, 2007.

1. thebigtown

thebigtown New Member

I don't mean a virgin, but whenever you start a new relationship. When I enter a new girl's pussy for the first time, it's a slightly higher feeling of ecstasy - one that I can't quite get back again if we keep having sex. The newness of a girl is such a huge turn-on bonus for my boner. Does that make any sense with anyone?

PS - does anyone use the word "boner" any more? Not that I'm on a crusade to bring it back. I think it's a goofy word, but it kinda appears to have been placed in the grammar witness protection program or something.

2. MidwestGal

MidwestGal Member

Albums:
    it makes sense, because when I share a similar familiar. I feel; wonderful the first time a guy enters me. Now to me it's about the connection I feel emotionally that it turns me on so much physically....if that makes any sense!

3. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I doubt you will find anyone that says the first time with a new partner isnt the best. The nerves, excitment, undiscovered teritory, new flesh and techinques to learn and teach.. Its usually the best time of any relationship

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice