First Time Sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Grit, Sep 15, 2004.

1. Grit

Grit Member

My girlfriend and me have decided that we want to take our relationship to a higher level. We are both virgins. I want ta ask others what to expect on our first time. Will I be able to put all of it in her. Will I maybe hurt her.

I have always had lots of comments from the guys about my size. Can any of you other big dudes give me advice about this.

I am a 9.5 incher.

Thanks.

2. Imported

Gold Member

kudo451: lots of foreplay! The more time she can take to get comfortable with you and get turned on the more prepared her body will be to recieve you.

I assume your wearing a condom but be sure to have extra lube on hand in case things dry out. (don't just get the cheap stuff either!)

By the way, if your a virgin and you have never used a condom, buy a few extra and practice putting them on. The heat of the moment is not the time to be fumbling over it.

3. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    grit, just another side note about the condoms....if you are uncut, make sure to pull the foresking back before putting the condom on. This will help keep it from breaking during intercourse.

Prep

4. Pappy

Pappy Member

A side note on lubes, make sure you get one that is water soluble. Petroleum based lubes tend to cause the condom to disintegrate.

5. InsertHere

InsertHere New Member

and can cause infections in the woman's vagina...reducing the possibility of a second time anytime soon, I imagine.

6. ceg1526

ceg1526 Member

Grit:

My mantra has always been: Take your time, wear a condom, and use a lot of lube. Sex isn't just putting the spike in the hole. This is both your first times: make sure you BOTH enjoy it. Make sure she's loosened up (fingers, tounge, mind, etc.) and relaxed and comfortable. It's not a race to get to the end of the tunnel, and it doesn't matter if you can't get yourself in all the way the first time (that's what second, third, etc., times are for).

During the act, you're responsible for paying attention and making sure she's having a good time. If you can't tell, ask her. Communication works wonders. Try: "Does that feel OK? How are you doing?" And you don't have to keep pumping yourself in an out - sometimes just being inside and flexing gets a good response.

As for hurting her, she may be uncomfortable the next day, even if you do good. My second girlfriend (a student nurse) bled quite a lot and it took a long time to staunch the flow. I was more shook up about it than she was.

Good luck, and if only one of you orgasms, may it be your girlfriend.

Take care

Ceg

7. Grit

Grit Member

Well guys -- we done it and I did get it all in her. First time I thought something was wrong with me cuz as soon as my dick touched her it went completely soft. We are not using condoms. Did better 2nd time. I pushed it in a bit at a time. I went in about 3" then pulled back and forth going in a little further each time until I was all in her. It felt tight like there were hands all along my cock squeezing me. Guys say this will loosen over time. We both orgasmed and fell asleep. It was awesome. Have done it more times since and I can slide into her easier. Fucking really does make us enjoy each other a lot.

Girlfriends of hers are envious and tell her that she is lucky to have me.

8. Imported

Gold Member

Hapi Papi: It's sad to see another virgin go...

Not using condoms?! You better think of a good reason...

Be careful, her friends will chase you... and you will give in... heard it all before.

9. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    Grit, as things go fine now, and both of you enjoy the "game", you should also try to have your girlfriend on top. She knows she can take all of you. If she's on top of you she can guide your dick to her most sensitive spots. With your length you could try doggystyle easily too. Penetrate her vagina from the backside is onother sensation! Maybe other big guys can give you also advise about ways you can please her (and yourself) with a long dick. And the ladies on lpsg? Why don't they give you advise? They know the best how take us big men. :D

10. Bluespeedoz

Bluespeedoz New Member

Albums:
    Hey Grit,

It's great that she could take all of you and that becasuse you met each others needs and expectations that you enjoyed sex together. You're now making love to each other regularly and so you need to think about varying your technique and positions so that sex doesn't become routine and boring. So experiment and work out what you each like and don't like to do together. You could certainly talk to other well hung guys for information and advice and you could even consider buying a good sex manual. You and your girlfriend could then try out new techniques to work out what you enjoy most together. But above all keep the communication with your girl going so as to ensure she continues to enjoy great sex with you. I'm sure she'll suggest other ways of making love because she's probably getting information from her girlfriends. Avoid becoming the "the wham bam thank you mam" inconsiderate sorta guy some guys become and you can look forward to many years of joyful sex. Finally, don't be tempted by her girlfriends - two timing always leads to troubled failed relationships! -_-

11. Grit

Grit Member

Thanks for all the info Guys.

We are really enjoying ourselves. Having sex has really opened up our lines of communication and caring for each other. We both feel that we know each other a lot better. We share and care more about ourselves. Its like we belong to each other. One owning the other and vice versa.

We had a problem. We went to the beach for a w/e and that became a fuck fest. She got sore and I thought it was because of me (size wise). But we learned that this is normnal if you are not doing it all of the time like married people.

12. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    Yes, Grit, you can ask anything, there are always members to give you an answer!

Draft saved Draft deleted