first time sex

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I was 25 and on my honeymoon. Her hymen must have been made of nylon because I came a couple of times just trying to get past it. Then we decided that my gentleness wasn't working so she braced herself for a hard thrust.

The rest of the night was a rodeo and I wasn't bucked off the horse until the sun came up.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was 16 yrs old when I lost my virginity. I was doing it with my girlfriend and I was so excited about having my dick inside her warm snug pussy that I only lasted a few thrusts since the sensations were so overwhelming that first time. Fortunately things got better as I got more experienced and I last a lot longer.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was 17 when I finally lost my virginity. However, I can honestly say I do not remember how long it took because I was so caught up in the moment of having sex with my gf. I do remember wanting to go for a second round but she said no because she had to go home. Needless to say, I took matters into my own hand(s) several times that night.

Jizzpainter

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Steve26 said:
The opposite happened to me: When I was younger (up to maybe 19 or 20) I found the sensation of ejaculating inside a partner SO intense that I was a bit frightened by it and could often have sex for an hour or more without reaching orgasm. So I never came during my first time having sex, although we were probably going at it for at least 30-45 minutes.

I still have very powerful orgasms today, but am not so intimidated by it anymore. :happy:

Steve
Exactly the same here, what a coincidence!

Xii

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
lol... every time these questions come up, I have to speak on behalf of my boyfriend :p

Who lasted half an hour the first time. Just FYI :)

Chinese 9x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first time was not till 19, my freshman year. With J/O since 13, been pratice edging (stop & go) many years. The first time lasted about an hour before I cum my first load. I think I cum about 5 or 6 times that night.

twistedwrister

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my first time was about a year ago with my current girlfriend. i was 17 and lasted maybe 10 seconds. once i put it in and was absolutely overwhelmed and was almost too afraid to move. i told her that and she moved off me (she was on top) and the friction from leaving her made me cum. unfortunately the mess went on me and i was completely embarassed. not the greatest first time story but it definetley got better after that.

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Guys how long did you last from initial penetration when you had sex for the first time?(not counting oral)
My wife and I were both virgins. Once I was inside her the sensations were incredible. I only lasted a few strokes - 30 seconds, max. (That was probably fortunate, because she was experiencing a lot of discomfort - she cried through the whole experience.)

The second time, about 2 hours later, I lasted much longer.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know that I did not last long. Did not have a stop watch but I was on my Honeymoon and I was ready. More experience that same evening/night and I lasted much longer and it was more fun.

wilko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was 20 and under the influence of alcohol and a small amount of amphetamines, I could get it up but couldn't come. Lasted about an hour and it was really physical. Went to sleep, a few hours later I woke her and we fucked again, I lasted about 3 minutes this time.