first time sun bathing nude this weekend

prepky

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this weekend was the first time I had sun bathed nude, I have been nude in the tanning beds before but never in direct sun light.....must say I really liked it and not to mention that now my cock and balls are very very dark......just thought I would share :smile:.

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
must say I really liked it and not to mention that now my cock and balls are very very dark.
I totally agree with you about tanning out in the open air under the sun. Wonderful feeling to have the breeze blowing across you while absorbing those rays. I find that the warmth of the sun keeps my cock plumped, and I'm near a semi while I'm out there with my legs spread. Just like you, my cock has gotten extra dark, makes me feel like I've changed racially.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, it's been too long since I was nude in the open... it's as much about the fresh air as the sunshine... and then there's the sea... have you skinny-dipped in the ocean? :smile:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
did it years ago, gravel pits, up on the river. have to be careful not to burn obviously!!! I'm white, but tan very dark. it was nice to lie out, the sun on your cock, hang low and fully flaccid. wife would be nude also, make love. no tan lines after a few days.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I totally agree with you about tanning out in the open air under the sun. Wonderful feeling to have the breeze blowing across you while absorbing those rays. I find that the warmth of the sun keeps my cock plumped, and I'm near a semi while I'm out there with my legs spread. Just like you, my cock has gotten extra dark, makes me feel like I've changed racially.

So true. :smile: