first time taken aback by seeing a cock

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by dong-in-khakis, Feb 18, 2009.

1. dong-in-khakis

dong-in-khakis New Member

..when did it happen to you?

I was 10 or 12 years old, going to shower in the bathouse of the local swimming pool. I walked in and as soon as I entered the room, straightway in front of me was a very handsome, stocky built, totally naked full grown man. He was average height and had a dashing smile. He had chest hair that looked an inch deep, and he so comfortably yet casually showed me his total nudity. I was taken aback by his completely soft yet totally thick, hairy, bouncing cock. I was dumbfounded as a young boy by this man's virility and awesome masculinity. When he saw me he quietly smiled and went on his way. I dashed into the single shower stall in the small bathouse. He then remembered the knob was off of the shower faucet, so he walked directly into the stall with me and handed me the knob he'd placed up high on the brick wall in front of the shower head. I showered, and by the time I finished he was dressing and toweling his head full of thick hair.

I never forgot that day, even to this day. A young, impressionable and confused young boy got his eyes full of the epitome of manhood that day.

As far as I can remember I haven't seen him since.

Anyone have a similar story?

2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

No, I don't but looking forward to reading other remembrances.

3. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

I was 6....water park changing area.

4. lilguy11

lilguy11 Member

I was at a urinal at school and there was a guy who was doing the constructon there. I went to the urinal beside him and peaked over and saw a very nice thick cck. First time I ever saw another cock before. I was in 9th grade.

5. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    As a farm boy I watched cocks quite often. I was always impressed with the cock on the male horses.

They would reel it out and then urinate a nice stream.

6. feel thick

feel thick New Member

the first time I sucked a cock, about a week after he sucked mine, I was oblivious to big thick adult ones. The guy was my uncle, only 15 years older.

Draft saved Draft deleted