First time taking 9in and it hurt, HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by teardroppink, May 12, 2011.

1. teardroppink

teardroppink New Member

O.k. I have always been with a average size guy. Today I hooked up with a friend. I had no ideal what he had untill it was too late. I am 5' 4in and 135lbs. He is packing 9in. We played for awhile and then he slid it in. oh my it HURT I held onto his legs pushing him back cause he was hitting me inside and it hurt. don't get me wrong I loved every minute of it but now hours latter I hurt inside. Think he brused something inside. Any ideals on how to keep this from happening next time? postions or lubes ANYthing to HELP?????
    Thank you,
    Loving the pain during but not the pain afterwards.:eek:

2. conntom

Gold Member

You;ll get used to it but he needs to take it easy when hitting bottom.

As long as you like the pain during you two can be fine IF he learns to sink it in deep and then nudge on you instead of pounding on you.

Based on how you seem to like it deep the nudging will send you into orgasm once you work up to the deep penetration and his ability to make you eyes roll and orgasm will make it really fun for him too.

Not pounding on a girl when you hit bottom becomes a bit of a learned skill and enjoyment.

Communicate, work together, enjoy.

3. teardroppink

teardroppink New Member

I found while laying on my stomach he could pound away and it did not hurt as bad, well it was awsome while i was laying on my stomach. it was when i was on top or on my back that it hurt the most.

4. D_William Fuckner

D_William Fuckner New Member

basically, no doggie until you're more comfortable with him. Make sure he's careful about how deeply he goes. Just let him know

5. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    That was the reason why I joined this group, except I was the one doing the hurting, which I disliked almost as much as my partner. It was also the reason behind my LPSG name. The problems from going too deep had happened to me with a number of women before, and I always tried to avoid bad positions with those girls, and was attentive to when the "ohs" went from being good ones to bad ones, as well as control myself a bit when the fucking was becoming really passionate--never ideal, but it usually worked well enough. However this time, the woman who I was with was REALLY having problems, even with those precautions, and would have to refrain from sex a day or two after each session--and no way could she handle several fucks in one night. So your queery sounded a bit like her issues with me.

I got some good advice: try "Not Too Deep Donuts," which are a set of rubber rings that you stack on the base of your dick, acording to the amount of penetration you want to reduce. While a little on the tight (but not painfully so) side, they kept me from going too deep when I was really going at it. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure that they are now out of production, although maybe you could do an internet search and still find a vendor that has a set on his shelf. Otherwise, you might be able to fashion a similar device to slide over the base of his cock to limit his depth a couple of inches. With the donuts which I bought, I got used to them pretty easily, and my GF actually used to make a little ritual of putting them on me before we'd fuck.

I hope that's of help to you.

6. teardroppink

teardroppink New Member

At Your Cervix, Wow you really got it. Thank you for the advice. your right. I was able to handle about4 hrs and had to stop. We are meeting up again saturday, I will talk to him about this. I enjoyed our time together and look forward to seeing him again. I feel like i need at least a day to recover. thank you thank you thank you

7. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    I could stretch you out :p that should do the trick

8. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    Positions. You've already discovered that he doesn't get as deep when you're on your stomach. Also, you can control the depth of his dick inside you when you're on top. Don't try to sit all the down on it fully if you know it's going to be too deep. Put your hands on your abdomen or hips and bear your weight on your arms so that he doesn't get the urge (or it's more difficult) to thrust upwards into you, causing him to go deeper and therefore cause some pain.

At.Your.Cervix gave some good advice with the donuts. I've never tried them but I have heard a few men and women say they were pretty good. It allows the man to pound into the woman when the sex is getting good without him too deep as to cause discomfort.

Good luck with him. Even though it hurt a little bit, you seemed to like it. That does my heart good :wink:

Simba

9. Draconis71

Gold Member

Albums:
    Bit more advice.. from *rofl* a virgin... but, try a good deal of foreplay.
    Phyisoligically, it will prepare you for a bit more...
    Oh, and go cop-style: Get the doughnuts. :p (with a bit of practice, maybe you can work up to no doughnuts?)

Draft saved Draft deleted