First time the hardest?

amendmentx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was talking to two of my girlfriends this weekend and we were talking about orgasms. They both mentioned that the first time with a guy was the hardest to have but since then its been easy for them. Both said they could do it themselves just had trouble with the first few guys they had been with. Was wondering if anyone else has the same problems or has it always been hard or easy for you?

DD_Lacy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You gotta remember that the first time having sex with someone new, there's gonna be a whole load of nerves going on and things may be a bit tense. I think most people not just us girls would agree with that. Sex gets better when you get more practice and you both learn about the likes n dislikes of your partner.

amendmentx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
oops sorry didn't word it correctly. We were talking first even with a guy. Not just a new guy but the first orgasm with a guy. Guys after that they said were much easier. As they felt more at ease and well it wasn't as new. Both said it took a few guys before they finally could.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
oops sorry didn't word it correctly. We were talking first even with a guy. Not just a new guy but the first orgasm with a guy. Guys after that they said were much easier. As they felt more at ease and well it wasn't as new. Both said it took a few guys before they finally could.

Learning how to orgasm seems much easier for guys than gals. For many women, it is a self-taught skill. I'd wonder if the first few guys they fucked just didn't know how to arouse them to orgasm. Bringing a women to orgasm is a learned skill for guys too. If your female friends were young at the time and unsure of their bodily responses, they might have had a hard time teaching a guy how to please them.