First Time Tips

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You really didn't need to post your dick measurements. Your girlfriend's sucked you off and sounds motivated to be fucked by it, so whatever your dick is like it's definitely got her interest.
Probably the best advice I can give is to stop asking, reading, and thinking about it so much. Just enjoy yourself and you'll figure things out as it goes along.

DavidXL

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I didn't come when I lost my virginity, so just wanted to put it out there that if that happens, you're not the only one. I was in high school in the back of a VW with a girl I didn't know very well. It did not feel quite like I thought it was going to feel, and the encounter was only so-so, except for the fact that I was glad I was no longer a virgin. It took me a few partners (and some practice) before I had the really mind-blowing sex that I had thought my first time was going to be.

Good luck with everything, if "it" has not happened already!

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am proud of us -- with only two exceptions the advice in this thread has been superb, and sympathetic as well, even mature. I urge you to read it a couple of times.

Let me add this, don't be afraid to laugh. A good sense of humor, of course directed at yourself first, in situations like this helps a lot. Be open. If she knows you are inexperienced and you are as easy-going as you can be, you will reduce the pressure and allow for your learning curve. You will have one. Sex is like any kind of play, the more practice, the better it is. Be affectionate and listen to her, the skill will follow.