first time tips?

bigman2040

Just Browsing
Media
Alright, I'm 22 and I'm about to suck a cock for the first time. My buddy should be over here in a little over half an hour. I'm a little nervous but really excited. So does anyone out there have any tips for me? I don't want my first time to be a disaster.

freeballing

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Talk about safety and HIV status. Be honest. Take it slow... Suck it the way you want yours sucked. Worship his cock like you are getting life support from it. Suck it long and slow... Let him guide your head with his hands. It's intense letting him control you and use your mouth for his pleasure. Pull it out of your mouth and beat your face with it... Then suck it some more. Gently stroke it with one hand while you milk it with your lips... Wrap you lips around the head of his cock and tease it with your tongue. Don't forget to pay attention to his balls. Lick his nuts and try to get them in your mouth. Use a finger to gently massage the area between his balls and ass. Keep him on the edge as long as you can. If he's about to cum, slow down or stop for a few seconds. Then work him back up until he can't stand it anymore. Then if you both are clean, safe, neg you can decide if you are going to swallow. And if you do, trust me... It will be the best blowjob of both of your lives!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope this isn't too late!

I do everything Freeballing said.

Plus:
  1. I like to gently lick, kiss, and suck a mans balls while firmly but not forcefully stroking his cock.
    If necessary use lube so you don't chafe him.
  2. Apply gentle pressure to the t'aint while sucking.
  3. Slide your hands under his buttocks and squeeze and caress him as you suck. (I love doing this to guys with hairy asses!)
  4. If he's into it, your lubed finger in his anus which you use to fuck him in synch with the up and down motion of your mouth.
  5. I hope you both enjoy! :wink: Sucking cock can be quite pleasurable for both parties.

bigman2040

Just Browsing
Media
well I did it, and I loved it! i got him off quick so I'm assuming he loved it as well. but overall, it was awesome. I have to thank this site for turning me on to something I never would have thought about without some direction.