Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really wish America had places like these but you know they'd be overrun with people trying to hook up. It was nice to go a place like this and relax in the nude with other men.

It's probably because America has this bizarre hang-up about public nudity (or even, from what I read on here, nudity anywhere, even in the home) that anywhere it is practised is seen as a sexualized place. Where it is no big deal (as in Japan) then the social side takes precedence.

Reactions: malakos

Billydee4

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
One of the bathhouses I went to also had a sleeping area that was right outside the lockerroom.

I really wish America had places like these but you know they'd be overrun with people trying to hook up. It was nice to go a place like this and relax in the nude with other men.

I'd get into baths that were pretty full. We'd be sitting side by side nearly touching. And the water was treated so you couldn't see through it. Making it more difficult not to trip over people's legs as you're making your way in and out.

I admit that when I first took my clothes off it was difficult not to immediately get an erection because it was so different from what I was used to. I had a semi erect cock as I made my way inside. But it calmed down as I got used to it.
There are Korean spas in various American cities. Some have a deserved reputation for guys hooking up but there are others where basically everybody behaves in the single sex wet area where nudity is required. It probably helps that a lot of the people there either come from cultures where that sort of nudity is par for the course (Korea, Russia, etc.) or a lot of times it's group of couples where they spend part of their time in the sauna section where both sexes wear the designated uniforms but also spend part of the time where the guys hang out in their wet area and the women hang out in their wet area.

Reactions: Suckmytrick

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
There was really a no tattoos rule??
In Japan, any individual who bears any visible tattoo will be barred from entering or forcibly removed (if they have concealed a tattoo in order to enter the premises) from even a Western-style swimming pool (i.e. the kind of pool in which one should wear a swimsuit). The revelation that a person bears a tattoo is considered as valid grounds for dismissal of an employee, refusal of service at a commercial establishment, etc. Bearing a tattoo essentially brands one as a criminal outcast in modern Japanese society.

Note that in ancient times (around the first half of the first millennium AD), Chinese historians wrote about contemporary inhabitants of the Japanese islands as people who were all tattooed, with variations in the marks indicating social distinctions (clan membership, rank, etc.). The Japanese may have changed their attitude toward tattoos 180 degrees because of their contact with, and consequent attempts to emulate, Chinese culture.

Reactions: malakos

girth martinez

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
in college at our pool we would shower naked together afterwards, no big deal, some would wear shorts and we would say they have little dicks that they dont want anyone to see, jokingly of course. but if i was in japan i would be hitting up some of those fine women they got all over the place, japan chicks are freaking amazingly hot

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
but if i was in japan i would be hitting up some of those fine women they got all over the place, japan chicks are freaking amazingly hot
Yeah, women with small breasts, flat asses, stubby and chunky legs, and large, broad, flat faces with small facial features are definitely everyone's idea of "hot."

Seriously, I don't understand all these proclamations of adoration of Japanese females. The males here do tend to have a high percentage of "hot" ones, but the females are mostly plain or on the ugly side. A few of the women are very beautiful naturally, but for the most part, any of them that looks "pretty" has undergone at least one cosmetic surgery or is an amateur makeup artist who practices her art every damn time she leaves the house.

ParisianNudist

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hello,
I was recently in Osaka and spent good time at the Japanese bathes KutisT was maybe talkging about.
A few american or european guys overthere. Most of them trimmed or smoothshaved (like me).
But I also saw a japanese father shaved and a very few trimmed locals.
I agree, japanese men are very confortable with nudity. Being naked without a towel gives a strong sensation of freedom.
I've been to other bathes (onsen) in Japanese in other towns. All of them were great with that natural, non sexual, atmosphere.