First Time to a "Men's Spa"

AndyKay55

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi all, I've been a long time observer to this site but have never posted so I am happy to finally get on. By the way not real long down there but really thick and I do cums loads so no pictures. What I want to know is - and let me explain that I love sex with women,but am curious to try a man - what is the first time in a men's spa like? Will they know that I am new to this? What is a cock in one's mouth like and is anal with a man like a women? I need answers.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey buddy! And welcome to a fellow Australian.

Hmmmm....you are askin' alot of questions. I'd go and search the site a bit and find some of the previous threads about this issue.

In the end, though a men's spa is great for availability and sheer volume of sex, I'm not so sure you want your 'first time' to be there...or maybe get taken by someone you know that can kinda help you along. To be honest, you gotta do what you feel comfortable doing.

If you want to suck some cock, just try it. It's not at all like eating pussy...or at least my straight and bi friends have told me so. As for anal sex, dude that's a pretty serious move for you to make if you haven't had any male-on-male experience. I'm not really one to say, as it was what I always wanted to try (even at age 12) and it was my first sexual experience...but the vast majority of guys who do it seem to move to it from other activities.

I suggest you find someone you know and like and just play for a bit before going to the sauna. But if you can't find a Friend-With-Benefits, then by all means go and have fun...but be sure to play safe and use condoms.

Last edited:

petetown

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
North Truro (Massachusetts, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The first spa I went to was in Amsterdam....It was amazing....clean and nicely designed....I thought they would all be like that....they are not. BUT, what is great is that you can, in all the ones I've been to, just walk around and check it out without doing anything.....see how others behave and check out the scenery! You may even get to see someone giving head in the steamroom or sauna....take lessons!

AndyKay55

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks for the comments Hellboy0 and petetown, I a no shrinking violet and no stranger to anal activities. What I meant was to give, or be a "top" I have seen several sites including Sydney City Steam and that sort of thing is apparently alright if you can find someone. I am bi I would say - but just love sex. One further banal (pardon almost pun) is it fine to ask someone to put a condom on so that you can give them a BJ???

petetown

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
North Truro (Massachusetts, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for the comments Hellboy0 and petetown, I a no shrinking violet and no stranger to anal activities. What I meant was to give, or be a "top" I have seen several sites including Sydney City Steam and that sort of thing is apparently alright if you can find someone. I am bi I would say - but just love sex. One further banal (pardon almost pun) is it fine to ask someone to put a condom on so that you can give them a BJ???
Have one in your pocket and when you go to blow him take it out and put it on his penis.....he'll probably think it's just your fetish.......then blow him till he cums and feel that condom fill up with his hot man juices!

There is another thread here about Aussie spas (only under the US term, "bathhouses") try doing a search for it because there's a lot of good information in it.