first time viewing

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by contortionist, Dec 30, 2007.

1. contortionist

contortionist New Member

Albums:
    How old were you saw your first 'monster dick'? When I was 6 I joined an acrobatic club. there were 2 guys and loads of girls. The first day when I went to get changed I walked in on the other 2 guys, 1 naked with a huge erection the other jerking him off. I watched until he shot across the floor, then he came over to me and asked me to try and hold his still-hard cock. The next session I tried shaking it for him but it needed more than my tiny hands to get a grip so all 3 of us shook it until he came. He can't have been any older than 13 but this was some introduction to contortionism and acrobatics

2. RedScrotum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Amazing photos...

3. localguy62

localguy62 New Member

I was 10 when I started jerking off my older (13 yo) buddy. He had a huge uncut cock and I used both hands on it. I love watching the foreskin slip back and forth and his big balls move back and forth, then he would shoot massive loads of cum.

4. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

I'm sure your folks had you join the club to learn new things.:smile:

Little did they know.:veryhappy:

5. tgw

tgw
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well I remember seeing my Dad when I was younger and thinking it was HUGE! I saw my dad in briefs just a few days ago for the first time in a while and he's still big. Low hanging balls and a long, thick penis.

Besides that, when I was about 19 I was with this guy who's dick was absolutely enormous.:eek: It was kind of strage seeing it cause he was this skinny little guy with a huge penis.

I will never forget seeing that thing.

Draft saved Draft deleted