First Time With a BBC

Curvy_Kym

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heya all :)

I've never really experimented with sex personal sites, but I have always, for as long as I can remember, wanted a BBC. So recently I decided to sign up for a site and give it a try! I've found a good potential partner, and how do I say this.....well......he has a whopper :).....anyway we are scheduled to meet up on Saturday.

Since I'm kind of embarrassed to discuss this with my girlfriends, I figured I would try to find somewhere online to document my experiences. I came across this board and it seemed like the perfect place!

Hopefully more to follow :)

Kym

Why do I always get the wrong idea when BBC is mentioned??

Curvy_Kym

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hehe well aren't you guys just sooooooooo funny :p

Maybe I chose the wrong place to do this. Either that or I an just stupid for saying BBC. Or both :)

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its not that your stupid or post it in the wrong place, but you have understand that on LPSG the topic of racially charge threads regarding dick size is a very delicate topic here.

Hehe well aren't you guys just sooooooooo funny :p

Maybe I chose the wrong place to do this. Either that or I an just stupid for saying BBC. Or both :)

Curvy_Kym

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its not that your stupid or post it in the wrong place, but you have understand that on LPSG the topic of racially charge threads regarding dick size is a very delicate topic here.

Ok, I didn't realize that. I sincerely apologize if I offended anyone.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I for one would love to hear about your experience. If you are for real -- and what you hear is the reasonable wariness of an internet community -- you are very welcome here and we would love as many details as you want to provide. Especially how your insides feel as he goes inside you.