first time with a BIG guy

strat69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just curious...and it may have been asked numerous times before...
how old were you when you had your first big penis? did you have an orgasm that time with him in there and did his size have the most to do with it?

strat69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was 41. His size combined with his skill ~sprinkled with tenderness~ was what had me experiencing my first (ever) orgasm.
that was the first orgasm you had ever had? must have been a very pleasant surprise...lol
do you remember what was going through your mind as you felt that orgasm approaching? and was that orgasm really huge, given you had never had one before?

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first above average guy was when I was 25. He was only the second guy I'd ever been with. And yes, while he was a sexist, alcoholic asshole, and terrible at foreplay, I experienced my first orgasm with him. I have no shame! :eek: (He was more above average in girth rather than length. I didn't measure him but I think from feeling, that he was a little above average in length and considerably above average in girth.) Also, due to my being not aroused by foreplay, I was totally dry when he entered me. This may have contributed to my repeated infections during the time we were together, but I still have to admit that when we started going at it, I enjoyed it anyway!

The third guy I was with (I was 30 when we started dating), was also a big guy, but in this case more length than girth. And he's good at foreplay and I am aroused. He and I have been involved in an open relationship for the past 14 years, and he is NOT a sexist, alcoholic asshole! Yay! His problems are more health-related and that he is unable to work.

I've also been with two other above-average guys. The last 3 guys I've been with have all been above average. I haven't been with an average or smaller guy since the mid-90s.

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act2_Begins_Now

I was 41. His size combined with his skill ~sprinkled with tenderness~ was what had me experiencing my first (ever) orgasm.

that was the first orgasm you had ever had? must have been a very pleasant surprise...lol
do you remember what was going through your mind as you felt that orgasm approaching? and was that orgasm really huge, given you had never had one before?

I prolly should have said my first orgasm at someone else's hands/tongue/tool. Hmm, lets see short and sweet. My ex was a lazy/selfish lover and I was inexperienced. Our sex life was him mounting, depositing and dismounting. It was through a process that I realize how broken our sexual (among other things) relationship was, so by the it was over I knew that I had been missing out ... on a lot.

When I hooked up with the one man, who was 30, I had expectation of what it might feel like. He knew my experience and took extra care to make sure my needs were met. So to answer your question ... the thought going through my head was ... I knew it, I knew it ... I'm not broke and dang this is fun stuff!!! He brought me to orgasm by his mouth at first and then through penetration. It was incredible.

strat69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prolly should have said my first orgasm at someone else's hands/tongue/tool. Hmm, lets see short and sweet. My ex was a lazy/selfish lover and I was inexperienced. Our sex life was him mounting, depositing and dismounting. It was through a process that I realize how broken our sexual (among other things) relationship was, so by the it was over I knew that I had been missing out ... on a lot.

When I hooked up with the one man, who was 30, I had expectation of what it might feel like. He knew my experience and took extra care to make sure my needs were met. So to answer your question ... the thought going through my head was ... I knew it, I knew it ... I'm not broke and dang this is fun stuff!!! He brought me to orgasm by his mouth at first and then through penetration. It was incredible.
ahh...how soon after you had the orgasm by oral did he enter you? and could you tell that you were going to have another orgasm soon after he slid in?

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He entered me almost immediately after my first orgasm, it was an incredible feeling. I don't recall if he made me cum right away or if it was later. He took his assignment very serious and just pampered me the whole night. We were together for probably two or three hours and I probably had three or four orgasms that night. I wasn't really counting, but I remember just not being able to believe how much I had been missing out on up until that point.

strat69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He entered me almost immediately after my first orgasm, it was an incredible feeling. I don't recall if he made me cum right away or if it was later. He took his assignment very serious and just pampered me the whole night. We were together for probably two or three hours and I probably had three or four orgasms that night. I wasn't really counting, but I remember just not being able to believe how much I had been missing out on up until that point.
so very soon after that first orgasm...almost as soon as you had finished perhaps...whta position were you in when you had the penetration orgasm and was he moving slow or fast? also...did he have his orgasm at the same time or much later?

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, very soon. He sorta worked his way up my body with his mouth, so we were in missionary position. When he entered me it was an incredible feeling, I am not sure if I was still spasming or not. He entered slowly and built up the speed of the thrusting. He brought me to several orgasms before he finally came and as I recall I didn't cum with him when he finally came.

But we met again and again and again and again ... you get the point and we did experiencing cumming together. And he did give me my first anal orgasm. That was quite the experience.

strat69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, very soon. He sorta worked his way up my body with his mouth, so we were in missionary position. When he entered me it was an incredible feeling, I am not sure if I was still spasming or not. He entered slowly and built up the speed of the thrusting. He brought me to several orgasms before he finally came and as I recall I didn't cum with him when he finally came.

But we met again and again and again and again ... you get the point and we did experiencing cumming together. And he did give me my first anal orgasm. That was quite the experience.
so he kept moving during your orgasm(s)? I assume so as it provided the stimulation...since you had experienced orgasms before, was it vastly different having one with him in there and moing? did that sensation enhance the intensity of your orgasm(s)?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just curious...and it may have been asked numerous times before...
how old were you when you had your first big penis? did you have an orgasm that time with him in there and did his size have the most to do with it?

I was 17. I had an orgasm when he ate me, and another during intercourse. the novelty of having sex with someone new, especially someone I cared so much about had the most to do with it. In subsequent sessions, his skillset was his best asset for us.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
Depends what you call a big penis.

The first guy I slept with, when I was 17,was about 7inches, as was the second guy I slept with. I enjoyed sex with both of them, but I only orgasmed once with the first guy, and not at all with the second, even though the both these relationships lasted for a while.

I think I was 19 when I learned to orgasm. I was 39 when I met my boyfriend, he is over 10 inches.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I lost my virginity at 17 to an 8 inch dick. The guy attached to it was also very good in bed. LOL