First time with a bodybuilders

moneymike1989

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hello everyone. My name is Derrick. I'm 5ft 8 170lbs... muscular build and toned...
This story is 100 percent true.... I live in Atlanta GA. In Bankhead... One day I was walking my dog, Max a Pittbull I've had for 2yrs at the time and I saw This Black stud running, shirtless through my neighborhood... I've never seen him before, and I've been living here for 15 years. I went home, to fix myself some breakfast and get ready for work because we had to count inventory in the warehouse I was working at so it was going to be a long day.... I went to work as usual but I couldn't stop thinking about that EyeCandy I say that morning. Torturing myself with the thoughts of his pecs bouncing past me 5ft 10 230lbs.

I got off work took a shower played with myself a little, but was so tired I dozed off.... I don't even remember going to sleep that night. Woke up the next morning, same routine, walk dog, fix breakfast, showered.... I was hoping to see him again. But I didn't until a week later.... This time I stopped him to ask him about his cardio... I said "hey" and waved my hand... he looked angry took out one head buds and said "what nigga?" I was nervous he was intimidating as fuck... I just wanted to ask you how often you work out... He said everyday and kept running. So I went to work and tried to get him out of my mind...

Got home was really horny so I hopped on jackd, to try to find someone compatible. But there was nothing there for me... I heard a knock at the door, and Max barked really loud... I was not expecting company so wtf was it?... It was the man I saw running, he apologized for being rude that morning and brought me a beer.... I was shocked... he said he was really concentrating this morning and didn't mean to be rude.... and his name was Gregg... I said no worries I'm Derrick... Gregg was beautiful.. he was 45yo. Very masculine and was a marine... We talked on my porch and knocked a few down. He told me he was Mrs Young's nephew my nosey ass neighbor.... and he was visiting from Miami.

I was really comfortable with him perhaps too comfortable.... I started complementing his body... he told me he was a certified pro bodybuilder and we had a lot on common... He asked me did I wanna workout tonight in the recreation center... I said yea... he drove me there a mile down the road it was about 1a.m. when we got there.... he showed me how to properly warm up... and we started lifting... everything about this dude was beautiful... from his fingertips the veins in his forehead from lifting the heavy weight and his muscles and caramel skin was flawless.... as he started lifting 315lbs I looked at his legs planted on the floor and how vascular they where.... his dick was hard and big af....in his shorts....

We went to the locker room to clean up.... he said good session and I agreed. I jokingly said you where excited weren't you? Lol... he smiled and ask what you mean?
I told him I saw his errection.. he got quiet and looked down.... and told me don't ever mention no shit like that to me again pussy... I said relax bro it was a joke. He said idgaf... don't fuckin play with me!!! I apologized he said too late and grabbed me by my head forcing it to the lockers.... he was so strong I couldn't move... and was scared to hit him because he would rip me apart from the strength that I was feeling...

He pointed at me don't ever mention my hard dick nigga... unless you're going to do something about it... matter of fact.... "unzip" ....he whipped it out, I was crying didn't know what to do.... it was fat vascular and was a little over 10 inches at least... he shoved it in my mouth, he said if I bite him he'll fuck me up..... I couldn't breath... he said yea... that's a good bitch softly slapped my face with his strong hands.... it felt like it lasted forever it was torture and pleasure.... his dick and balls smelt good.... and masculine....

He flipped me over ate my ass on the locker room bench... I felt his 5 o clock shadow pricking in between my cheeks... my hole was throbbing and hungry. He opened me up with his tongue worked my dick balls and asshole. I was so fuckin excited.... I felt his strong middle finger trust my hole, massaging my prostate.... I was pre-cumming like crazy he was to I felt his thick Nutt slinging on me as he moved big fat dick throbbing... he put the head in and said I know you wanted this, grabbed my neck as I looked into his intimidating eyes.... imma fuck the shit out of you he said... my heart started racing.... he stayed on my prostate.... my dick was throbbing after every thrust... I was so turned on.... I said your dick is so big, he said yea i know.... he kissed me the whole time sucking my nipples I had tears coming down my face and was biting my lip... he fucked me until I nutted all over his chest, abs, he said yeah, yeah that's what the fuck I'm talking about. Proceeds to pound me out and flood my ass.... I never came without touching myself before.... Gregg laid on me for 15 sec... after and kissed me and said we gotta get cleaned up..... that was the only time I would experience him... he had to go back home.... literally the best sex I've ever had.

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sounds like he doesn't like himself very much... putting on a big dom show and beefing up to make himself feel like a man but inside hating that he wants one to kiss and fuck.

I know the sex was hot but you're probably better off that he was just visiting or he'd start fucking with your head. If nothing else you'd want him to come to your place but then his nosey ass aunt would want to know why...