First Time With A Guy

boredagain: I am bisexual.. well at least i think.. i don't really know. I love doing stuff with girls but i was always really curious about guys. I was talking to my gay friend about this and i asked him if he would have sex with me... he asked me if i was sure and he said ok.. hes a good friend.. and i just want to try it out.. see what its about. its going to happen soon probrably next tiem i see him.. hes pretty hung..(around 8 inches) and i was wondering what i shoudl do to prepare.. and what i shoudl do to make it most pleasurable when it does happen ... thanks.. if you could tell me what your first time was like or what you did it would help..

wilco: hi,

I consider myself straight but i wonder sometimes what it would be with a boy (not that i'm planning to do it). So could you tell me about your experiences when you had sex with a guy? Here on this page or by mail? Much oblied.

boredagain: yea.. i'll fill you guys in when it happens... which will be in a few days.. i think. but for now.. ADVICE?

biurbancowboy: Take it slow dude, do what u r comfortable with. If ya like it, do it (and more!) again. Play it safe too.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah, i guess it depends if you guys are just
going to roll around and suck dick...or do anal as well...is that what you are wanting advice on specifically? If he is experienced, he should lead you through whatever you do...and at a pace that is comfortable for you....

hughd: My first time...
Was at work! I am a nurse and he was a Dr. We did it in a empty room. I am glad that he was not huge (about 7"). I guess I go paid to do it my first time.. ;)

MrConsumer: My guess is that you will play around: You will probably rub bodies together, jerk each other off -- fully or partially, he might try to suck you. He might play with your nipples or lick your inner ear.

Whether you kiss will depend on your comfort level. Whether you put his penis in your mouth will also depend on your comfort level.

He probably won't do anything anal to you, although he might ask you to fuck him, if that is what he likes. (As others have said, be safe... and there is wide range of opinion of what is safe. "On me, not in me" is the safest, and "in me with a condom" is next safest.)

Again, if you don't feel comfortable with a particular activity, don't do it. Nothing says that this has to be the only time you experiment with your friend. Learn to walk before you run! You don't have to perform, but remember the courtesy of reciprocating to the extent you feel comfortable.

Good luck... be excited, expect to be nervous, but try to enjoy it.

boredagain: *update*

well the other night i went over his house.. we started off by fooling around...he finally said lets get dow to business..so he took out my dick and started to suck... it was so great.he did this for a while and i stopped im before i cummed.. i never did anything to a guyl.. so i went down on him. it was really new for me.. but a turn on.. i sucked him for about 7 mins and then i said my jaw hurt so he said ok enough..he said he was going to "put it up there" i was pretty scared.. i thought it was goign to hurt or feel really wierd.... well he put hsi finger in there for a while.. then he said he was goign tp put it up there.. he told me to put my ass up in there air and try to spread my legs as much sas i could.. so he tried to put it in.. at first nothign would go in.. then he started to get soem of his dick in and it started to hurt.. he went slower and eventually got the whoel thign in. it really hurt.. eventually towards the end i began to feel some pleasure but eh had to pull out and cum... i want to do it again.. what can i do next time to make it more pleasureable quikcer?

biurbancowboy: I hope that ya two used a condom... gotta be safe...

Ya gotta use lube. and, take time to open urself up. 1 finger, then 2 fingers, depending how thik he is, maybe 3 fingers!

take ur time and lots of lube!

brad2002: Congratulations! Try it again, take your time and use lots of lube. USE A CONDOM. (All CAPS. That means I'm yelling at you. Capiche?) Nex time he fucks you, get him on his back, lube yourself up and sit on his dick. Take it as slow or fast as you like. When you get used to it, start bouncing up and down and go for broke. If he;s into it, ask him to rim your ass before he fucks you. It's hot and it will help you relax. Have fun.

J

johnny6in

while ur jacking off start to kinda feel round your asshole and as u go on start to go in a little deeper and deeper but i dont think taking 8 inches your first time is a good idea. work your way up ya know or ask if you could fuck him

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The next time yu will know what to expect so you will be ablr to relax a lot more That in itself will make for easier more comfortable penetration. I also repeat pleanty of lube ALWAYS ALWAYS use a condom. Before you meet him again try playing with you your own arse inserting well lubed finger and then increasing the number you insert, that in itself will help with the process of being able to relax on penetration.

Hope all goes well relax and enjoy. keep us posted we're all here to help and advise.