First time with a large penis?

petite_girl: I was just wondering about any of you having first-time experiences with a large penis? My boyfriend's penis is 8.5x7.5 approximately, and I was just curious as to how that could fit into me. Sometimes, it's a trial to even get more than one finger in me. ??? ??? ???

For the first month after we started getting physical my boyfriend made it seem like he would be completely satisfied to give me lots of head, but I wanted to do something for him too. I found that I enjoyed trying to fit his penis into my mouth as far as it would go. Do any of you have any suggestions on how to get the annoying extra air out from the back of the mouth after you've been sucking on a penis for a while? I always have to take it out to let out a huge breath of air because for some reason I can breathe in, but I can't breathe out when I give head.

I also like it when he cums all over me and rubs it in my tummy. I think it feels kinda nice :)

I'm 5'1" and my boyfriend is 5'4" so it makes for easier 69ing, but I just don't feel like I'm doing everything right for some reason.

Valkyrie: 8.5x7.5 is a bit larger than what I took myself the first time (roughly 8x6), but shouldn't be undoable.

Make sure you're wet enough - it's easier if you have come one or two times before (most, if not all women are multi-orgasmic, it's a matter of learning how to come once again after you've done it the first time). And when I say wet, it should be just that - almost in excess. Slippery and slightly oily to the touch, almost to the point where you have it running down your thighs... ;)

Your own lubrication is the best as that what's it created for, but I find that some extra just at the opening and on the tip of his penis helps when dealing with a larger one. A large penis sometimes get stuck on the skin just at the entrance and that's uncomfortable for both you and him.

Make sure you go about it slow so that you can relax and learn to accomodate the size. Try not to tense up - it will only make it harder for him to enter and will hurt for you as it creates friction and he has to push to enter you. If you're wet enough and relaxed enough he will slide in by just leaning ever so slightly against you or pushing ever so slightly up against you (depending on what position you're in).

Either put yourself on top so that you have full control and can decide when you want to stop. Or prop up your hips on a couple of pillows and have him kneeling just in front of you (tell him to take it slow). By raising your hips on pillows or sitting on top of him you create the straightest line possible for him to get into you. Doggie style or plain missionary position can be great, but not for that first time - the opening of the vagina will be slightly covered and a lot smaller than it need to be.

Last but not least - talk, talk, talk - tell him what feels good, when it hurts, when you want him to continue. Men are not mind-readers and if you're not vocal, he will have a hard time knowing whether he is hurting you or pleasing you.

And take the time needed, if it doesn't work the first time, have a go at it another time. There is nothing saying that you have to take all of him the first time around. Better take it slow - a couple of inches at a time until you're all the way there. It should be a pleasant experience for both parties involved.

/Valkyrie

wvalady1968: The only thing she forgot to mention is that hot soaking baths help afterwards and the following day. Sometimes alternating heat and cold is useful, too. [Ice in a sealed plastic bag wrapped in a towel.]

AnonyMs: I have been off the board for a couple of days due to an extremely busy schedule but I notice two NEW women in this post I have not greeted before: petite_girl and Valkyrie.

Welcome, sisters!

okay, now back to the regularly scheduled programming....

Valkyrie: AnonyMs - thanks for the welcome.

wvalady - ~*nodding in agreement*~ Those definitely help to take care of yourself afterwards. As does resting and pampering yourself. :) Also - OTC estrogen creams (don't know if you can get them in the US - it's possible in Europe) in a very thin layer helps sore membranes heal a little faster.

/Valkyrie

Won Hung Gai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One time, as this girl unzipped my pants, took out my penis and remarked, "Damn, I should have taken an Advil before this" I asked her about it and she said that it sometimes helps with an uncomfortably big cock and also with anal sex. She also said muscle relaxants are good but you need a perscription. I think you should probably check in with your doctor about this. I don't know if it works or if she was just joking.

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to admit my first time with a large penis (my now husbands) I screamed so loud that the neighbors (if he had any) could have heard. Ouch! My advice is plenty of ky and a few drinks to help relax you:)

Macarion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guest said:
petite_girl: Sometimes, it's a trial to even get more than one finger in me. ??? ??? ???

I found that I enjoyed trying to fit his penis into my mouth as far as it would go.

I also like it when he cums all over me and rubs it in my tummy. I think it feels kinda nice :)

I'm 5'1"

I love you.