Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A year ago I posted a thread to ask you guys for help
I was confused about my sexuality... didn't have any sexual experience .. living in homophobic, conservative community
Now I am sure I like men, i want to be with them ... be naked around them, do handjob, blowjob ... anything but anal sex (i still not sure about that)
I have this neighbor guy who I think is gay, keeps asking me to visit him
He flirted with me many times, gave me looks and expressions that he wanted more ... he pinched my back when we were in supermarket ... which it is not a usual thing to do between men in my community
I think this is my opportunity... I decided to go to his house ... but I am afraid that things might go less or more than I want or prepared to do ...
Through this year you were a big help for me ... I need your advice on how to deal with this in the best way

RedScrotum

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't do anything that you don't want to do. It sounds as if you are interested in going over to the guy's house, so go, and talk to him about what you want to do. Tell him you have to leave, if things go differently.

Reactions: Sami1988

Sami1988

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Don't do anything that you don't want to do. It sounds as if you are interested in going over to the guy's house, so go, and talk to him about what you want to do. Tell him you have to leave, if things go differently.
This seems simple, I really should take it easy ...
Thank you

Razor500

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I wouldn't go over to his place unless you actually want to do something with him sexually. Otherwise, you may find yourself trapped there, and he may be expecting more than you want to give at this point. I say meet him in a neutral place. A parking lot now that we are all on lockdown. Talk to him. Talk about what you'd like to try, what your limits are. Ask him what he's looking for. Try to get to know him. It may take more than one talk session. THEN, when you feel comfortable. go visit.

samandtham

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wouldn't go for a meet-up at his house on the onset. Pay for a hotel room, somewhere where you can comfortably leave if things go south.

Be prudent; as long as both of you acknowledge each other's limits, you should be fine.

(In light of recent world events, I would advice holding off on seeing him until it's relatively safe to do so, but then again, I don't know how the Coronavirus is affecting Syria.)

Pat48081

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Saint Clair Shores (Michigan, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've found the best plan is not to plan. Don't overthink it. He may just be looking for a friend and nothing more. My guess is that he's looking for the same things you are but you won't know till you try. If you have a good feeling about the guy and with the limits you stated in your first post, pay him a visit.

Sami1988

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I wouldn't go over to his place unless you actually want to do something with him sexually. Otherwise, you may find yourself trapped there, and he may be expecting more than you want to give at this point. I say meet him in a neutral place. A parking lot now that we are all on lockdown. Talk to him. Talk about what you'd like to try, what your limits are. Ask him what he's looking for. Try to get to know him. It may take more than one talk session. THEN, when you feel comfortable. go visit.
This is very beneficial, thank you ...
we should talk first and see how things go
I want to do something sexually for sure, but first I must know what he wants or expects

Sami1988

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I wouldn't go for a meet-up at his house on the onset. Pay for a hotel room, somewhere where you can comfortably leave if things go south.

Be prudent; as long as both of you acknowledge each other's limits, you should be fine.

(In light of recent world events, I would advice holding off on seeing him until it's relatively safe to do so, but then again, I don't know how the Coronavirus is affecting Syria.)
I appreciate your good advice!
I am aware of the risk related to corona virus. I am a medical doctor
We have only dozens of cases all over Syria, and he is already one of my few daily contacts.

Sami1988

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've found the best plan is not to plan. Don't overthink it. He may just be looking for a friend and nothing more. My guess is that he's looking for the same things you are but you won't know till you try. If you have a good feeling about the guy and with the limits you stated in your first post, pay him a visit.
I really appreciate you advice. That's what I am gonna do hopefully
Thank you :blush:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I.didn't have any sexual experience .. living in homophobic, conservative community..Now ...i want.. anything but anal sex (i still not sure about that). I have this neighbor guy who I think is gay, keeps asking me to visit him..He flirted with me many times, gave me looks and expressions that he wanted more ...I think this is my opportunity... I decided to go to his house ... but I am afraid that things might go less or more than I want or prepared to do ...

Yes you should see him at his house. The man has been affectionate and flirtatious as he fancies you. I suggest you be affectionate too. Talk to him Sami1988. Find out if he truly wants to have sex with you. If so let him know about your lack of experience and fear of anal sex. You can learn from his experience and make sure to communicate with each other before and during sex.

Sami1988

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes you should see him at his house. The man has been affectionate and flirtatious as he fancies you. I suggest you be affectionate too. Talk to him Sami1988. Find out if he truly wants to have sex with you. If so let him know about your lack of experience and fear of anal sex. You can learn from his experience and make sure to communicate with each other before and during sex.
Thank you for your advice. This is what I am going to do

Reactions: dreamer20