First Time with a really big guy

LuckyClover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a virgin and I have a boyfriend with a very large penis. I really want to have sex with him but every time I get a look at the size and his member I clam up. I know it's going to hurt but I feel like with his size its going to hurt even more. Does anyone have any tips on what I should do to accommodate all of him:confused:

Dee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For sure sweetie... most definitely take it easy. Plenty of foreplay and don't be bashful about using some lube. If's he patient and understanding you'll be ok. Maybe some drink or something before hand to settle your nerves and help you relax would help too.
It will be uncomfortable at first and might even hurt, but if you're ready, you'll find out you can accomodate a big one easier than you think!!

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me what the patience means is really taking time on the initial penetration. I some instance this might take quite awhile, just working it down a little bit at a time. If there is any concern about taking the size, I'd always let the woman be on top and have control.

I can tell you that on my first sexual experience I could have used this advice. I was to big for, a bit too rough and too quick. She ended up crying, which was not cool.

Lord of Orion

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To echo the sentiments of others: lots of lube (natural and/or artificial) and lots of patience. Take it slow, take your time, adjust to the size before you start banging away.

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah..let your body decide..
just stay in the moment and be with your feelings..let yourself be carried away in the sensational experience..

P11maf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
the first virgin i was with, we were both drunk and she didnt tell me, and we fucked for like 3hours and she said it didnt hurt, and im not really small, more like 7/8 hard so im happy she wasnt in pain, just wish she told me so i could of made it feel alittle speical for her

handsome_anselm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
a big cock can do a lot of damage; he could rip you all to hell if he rams it in you. whores have even told me my 9x7 is too big and hurts them. how big is stud muffin?

LuckyClover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the advice everyone! handsome_anselm to answer your question he is 10x7. Industrialsize we have talked about if he likes being on top, but he knows that it would be easier for me to control the depth if I'm on top so he suggested we try it that way first.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Try a position that puts you 'in control/on top'

my wife and I used a posistion where I would lie on my back, knees 'closed' and she could then sit/slide as she needed/relaxed. She also knew I would not thrust in that position...so she could take as much as SHE could handle.. or simply sitting on your b/f. He can play with you, carress, touch as needed- and to echo- don't be in a rush!

les123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It always fits and sometime when you really think it will not. Just take it very slow and get those juices going gal