First time with hung guy

Latinababe: Tried this question in the sex with large penis thread but didnt get many replys so trying it here.

Had sex with a very well hung friend just over 15 hours ago. He was a little over 9 inches and thick not sure how thick but couldnt touch finger and thumb while holding him. Was a enjoyable experiance to be stuffed but wasnt without its pain he went to deep in some positions and really bruised my cervix.

Now have few questions like I said been over 15 hours and my pussy is still gaping and puffy will it ever return to normal. and also how to stop him going so deep if I decide to have sex with him again.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Latina, as we await some of the ladies to respond :) I think many women might (naturally) have a few of the symptoms you have described after being with a larger size the first time. And, yes, they DO recover. (The bruised cervix is alarming though, to be sure...NOT good.)

Forgive me-- but, I'm here wondering about this guy whom you were with--was this his FIRST time ever? Was he totally unaware of what discomfort you were in? Did he ignore you or... did you even "speak up" ?

My reply here could go in a number of directions I suppose--from reminding you about telling your fella what feels good to you (and what doesn't) to getting down to a lecture regarding the (significant!) importance of foreplay, lube, and varying your positions to receive a larger man.

Unless the guy is a schmuck (and doesn't care about YOUR feelings and pleasure) your fella probably very much wants you to be happy. I just feel the need to remind you (and the other ladies reading this) that often we guys sometimes need a little clue (and guidance) as to what you want and how you're feeling as we go along. Boy! --if this is ever true, it's true during the first (and even the several subsequent sessions to follow!) and there's nothing wrong with "communicating" with us guys (I was SO trying to avoid using that worn-out word.)

In case you haven't read other info in this forum about "first time / what to do" (with a large man) there's always the approach for him not to fully enter the first several times and gradually build up to full entry. Since you've already tried "a full entry" though the first time, well-- you now have your (painful) results. Obviously, HE will need to take things easy, probably not use his full length for quite awhile, and YOU will need to cooperate by your leg positioning. Simply by positioning your legs straight out or wide apart will affect his penetration depth you know! Elevating your hips with a pillow underneath you might help. So...experiment. Some women prefer the "top" position to begin with and thereby help "guide him in" according to YOUR pace and how YOU want things to go. I hope your guy is one of those who will invite, even welcome your ideas, cooperate with you, and accept your concerns. It would be a real shame if he's not.

I dunno. I get the idea somehow from the "tone" of your comments that you are quite simply going to need to let your guy KNOW what you want (and how much and how soon!) to improve upon your time together. To allow him to "have at it" again (like your first time with him) is ultimately unfair....to both of you.
Afterall-- it's YOUR body that's indeed bearing the consequences!

And, no need to have a guilt trip over all this. You BOTH share a responsibility to
resolve this "challenge". And--you will.

Latinababe:
Originally posted by benderten2001@Jun 6 2004, 04:09 AM
Latina, as we await some of the ladies to respond :) I think many women might (naturally) have a few of the symptoms you have described after being with a larger size the first time. And, yes, they DO recover. (The bruised cervix is alarming though, to be sure...NOT good.)

Forgive me-- but, I'm here wondering about this guy whom you were with--was this his FIRST time ever? Was he totally unaware of what discomfort you were in? Did he ignore you or... did you even "speak up" ?

My reply here could go in a number of directions I suppose--from reminding you about telling your fella what feels good to you (and what doesn't) to getting down to a lecture regarding the (significant!) importance of foreplay, lube, and varying your positions to receive a larger man.

Unless the guy is a schmuck (and doesn't care about YOUR feelings and pleasure) your fella probably very much wants you to be happy. I just feel the need to remind you (and the other ladies reading this) that often we guys sometimes need a little clue (and guidance) as to what you want and how you're feeling as we go along. Boy! --if this is ever true, it's true during the first (and even the several subsequent sessions to follow!) and there's nothing wrong with "communicating" with us guys (I was SO trying to avoid using that worn-out word.)

In case you haven't read other info in this forum about "first time / what to do" (with a large man) there's always the approach for him not to fully enter the first several times and gradually build up to full entry. Since you've already tried "a full entry" though the first time, well-- you now have your (painful) results. Obviously, HE will need to take things easy, probably not use his full length for quite awhile, and YOU will need to cooperate by your leg positioning. Simply by positioning your legs straight out or wide apart will affect his penetration depth you know! Elevating your hips with a pillow underneath you might help. So...experiment. Some women prefer the "top" position to begin with and thereby help "guide him in" according to YOUR pace and how YOU want things to go. I hope your guy is one of those who will invite, even welcome your ideas, cooperate with you, and accept your concerns. It would be a real shame if he's not.

I dunno. I get the idea somehow from the "tone" of your comments that you are quite simply going to need to let your guy KNOW what you want (and how much and how soon!) to improve upon your time together. To allow him to "have at it" again (like your first time with him) is ultimately unfair....to both of you.
Afterall-- it's YOUR body that's indeed bearing the consequences!

And, no need to have a guilt trip over all this. You BOTH share a responsibility to
resolve this "challenge". And--you will.
Hi benderten2001....I had men that were 8 inches but this men was bigger so yes he was the first. I told him a few times that you are hurting me but he really didn't listen to me, I tried to do other positions and it was still hurting, he didn't go in half way he was pushing as far as he could inside and that is where I started to get upset, I had to end the sex cause I was in to much pain, he did feel bad for what happened and willing to try again but I'm just a bit scared, so the advice and help I recieve here I will talk to him over and then I will go at it again. :)

wvalady1968: I can't add much more to Bender's very thorough and accurate reply, but then I've never tried to have sex with a guy that large. The usual rule is that time, foreplay and lube [all used generously] can accomplish wonders. But you have to take care of yourself, Honey. And that bruised cervix bodes poorly for now and the future.

And, Latinababe, any guy who doesn't stop immediately when you say something hurts is a real jerk! I can't help but wonder why you didn't stop things when you initially began to experience discomfort. Sometimes, we're just to nice.

Hope this helps!!
Allie