first time with reversed

D_tyvuf5cri

1st Like
Media
Message body

I remember when i first opened for reversed... My first LP experience...i was shaking beneath you, you didn't notice. I remember your hair falling over my face as you pushed my thighs open, telling me to relax, that i would be okay. I remember my pulse quickening, i was nervous..it hurt, i must admit as you slid into me, making me spread wider cause... I was too tight.. The way your hair fell on my face, and the way it smelled...i started moaning too loudly and you placed your hand gently over my mouth, commanding me to be quiet. I did as you said..i remember gripping the sheets, and your member pulsing inside of me while you moaned the most beautiful moan i have ever heard... I remember rocking beneath you as i exploded several times..quivvering and feeling like i was on cloud 9...when i thought i couldn't take any more of your length, you pushed into me more...we exploded in unison, and you fell on me again.. I will always remember the time i dedicated myself to you...

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Did you run this post by him before publishing it here? If not, you may have started a shit-storm: jus' sayin'.

ETA: Unless you're a recognized playmate of his and acknowledged as such, the OP comes off sorta stalkerish.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did you run this post by him before publishing it here? If not, you may have started a shit-storm: jus' sayin'.

ETA: Unless you're a recognized playmate of his and acknowledged as such, the OP comes off sorta stalkerish.

This may clarify things a bit, eh?

I'm pretty sure she and he get along pretty well.