first time working in kindergarden.. afraid i fucked up because of unvoluntary bulge.

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by NorwegianWood, Sep 13, 2011.

1. NorwegianWood

NorwegianWood New Member

I`m currently looking for a job, and has called a lot of kindergardens because they`re supposedly looking for men.. as well I like kids and have always wanted to try it out.

However, I did not think about appearance and was wearing normally tight jeans and loose boxers. just because I wore it (the jeans) the day before and was very tired in the morning with little time. I do not think there is an obvious bulge in these pants. mostly because of the blackness of them. once I got there, I didnt even think about it (who does?). but when I met my boss I noticed she glanced down there. So I made an effort to hide and kept pulling the pants down low on my hips.

however, later, the kids wanted me to stand on top of a kind of a kind of long piece of wood wich is raised in the middle and so the edges of the wood swings up and down. the kids sit on the edges. typical children toy, but I can`t remember the name of this. I`m from scandinavia.

anyways, I got up there and when there were 4 ca five year old kids on the log, I had to use some force, because my weight is only 140lbs.

I had to stand with legs wide apart and really push down with my legs every time. the kids also wanted me to go faster and faster. and because of the workout with hips movement and wide legs, my pants probably was raised a little and my dick swelled a little bit. a small semi. i guess a bit over 6 inches. (I`m alomst 9 erected) all completely limp. and then as I was up there, my boss came over and wanted to see how things where going. and because I was on top of the log, her head was only reaching my stomach. in other words my crotch was in her field of vision, so she checked me out for the second time that day. but quickly looked in my eyes again. she appeared a little strict. but just in a normal boss kind of way... I was still up there for this very short conversation, and moving.

so there you go. first day in kindergarden and my boss sees a bulge twice.

I just didnt think about this while dressing because

1) this is a completely asexual thing for me
    2) because I was stressed and nervous in the morning.

but thinking about it now. I realize a bulge in kindergarden is as creepy as can be.

of course the kids don`t care. and don`t notice, but my boss might actually think I was aroused around kids.

next time I`ll definately wear tight underwear and wide pants. but what If there will be no next time.. they only wanted to try me out once to see how I was with kids. and told me they would call if they wanted me to come back.

did I just completely blow it? there was not an obvious bulge here.. black pants. and I made an effort hiding in the clothes i wore. but there was a bit of bulge. just because I`m well-endowed!

the big issue here is wether my boss checked me out because I`m a fairly attractive young man and she was just five to ten years older, or because she was looking for pedophilic tendensies..

I want this job.. and I don`t want anybody thinking I`m a creep..

#1 NorwegianWood, Sep 13, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2011
  2. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    It is not as creepy as can be, it is part of life. Drawing the kids attention to it would be creepy. You did not.

If you just dress in a way that makes you feel more modest in future, this will blow over. Notice I said, 'makes YOU feel more modest'. Your attitude is what the kids will notice most, not what you are wearing so much.

3. NorwegianWood

NorwegianWood New Member

will do. thanks for the support. I didn`t freak out about the kids.. it was my boss noticing.. and worrying that she might think i was aroused..

4. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

5. Notseingme

Notseingme Member

Children dont really notice this type of stuff.
    And i fthey do they are obvious about it lol

6. MrToolhung

Gold Member

I have read many posts by you helgaleena and you are probably one of the more informative people on the boards. When I am looking for advice for something I would really love to hear your opinion. I mean that as well!

7. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    :banana: :blush:

8. nicecircjob

nicecircjob Well-Known Member

I had always thought female teachers were chosen to be kindergarten teachers.
    Does anyone on here know of instances in the US where males teach kindergarten?
    Maybe they do, but when I was in the early grades one female teacher taught kindergarten at my school for perhaps 30 years. So I don't have any other point of reference. Maybe males do teach kindergarten. I dunno.

9. monstro

monstro New Member

Honey, be good to yourself. You meant no harm to anyone and your body is just as god/goddess made you. Take a deep breath and relax, it'll be ok.

10. B_jasonbig

B_jasonbig New Member

Albums:
    in my opinion this is creepy your over thinking a situation that isnt thus i conclude this is something kinky for you

11. travis1985

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Very rarely. A man could be the best kindergarten teacher on the planet, and any administration would still worry that he would molest the children. Gender equality still has such a long way to go at this late date when it's supposed to be taken for granted that it's embarrassing.

12. fuglybaby

fuglybaby Member

Females are preferred because of some maternal instinct/vibe psycho babble. I don't remember where I read about it, but females are generally chosen because childeren at that age still have strong maternal needs and because of that they (female teachers) usually get better responses/results. That's why you see the ratio of female to male teachers change as you move on to higher grades. It was an interesting article to read, I'll send it to you if I can find it.

My kindergarten teacher was male. All i can recall is the playgroung and lunch/snack time mostly, but i do remember he always had a positive demeanor and made lessons fun. My nephew likes his class too. lol!

As for your situation, I think you may be stressing over nothing. There will always be a "what if?" to any situation. Don't kill yourself thinking about those kind of questions. She could've been thinking of something she forgot to do or she could've been kinda horny and you happened to be the best lookin' piece of ass she'd seen all day :biggrin1:

13. mcstang

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    3 of about 20 teachers in my son's elementary school are male. When I was in elementary school in the '70s we had one out of about 40, and he was hired when I was in 4th grade... all women prior to that. Oh yeah, and they spanked us too! What is used for punishment in schools in Norway?

14. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

The same really doesn't apply here. Male teachers and child care workers are almost guaranteed a job after graduating. Schools are desperate for them because not enough males want to be teachers.

Draft saved Draft deleted