First time you came on a girl - memories?

skip05

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This was years ago, but I was thinking about it today.
The first time I came with a girl I was a bit older than her, and I think she had never given a hand job before. We were making out in my car and I unzipped my pants. Her eyes got really wide and she got the biggest smile on her face and started stroking it. I'm not huge, but about 7.5 inches, curved slightly and very thick with a thick head. It was kind of cool because she had really small hands to and could barley get them around it. I helped her stroke a bit and played with her breasts but finally after about 45 minutes I aimed at her boobs and let go. I had been edging, and I had not masturbated in a week so I had a lot built up. She let out a wide eyed sigh of pleasure as the spurts started unloading on her. It was about 10 good long ones, more than usual and she said in a surprised but happy whisper "Its getting everywhere!". I don't think she had ever seen a guy cum in person, and didn't realize how much cum there was (although I cum with a pretty big volume) and it was a great time for both of us. We did it again the next week in my room (hand job) and I will always remember her sighs of pleasure with the cum spurted on her chest. My wife now is kind of indifferent to it, would rather have me cum on her pussy, so I oblige.

Any first handjob memories?

D_DGBRugdftr

Experimental Member
Media
Yea, I remember mine. I was a freshman in high school, so I was about 14 years old. I had got on the bus to go home from school and these 2 girls, who were 16, sat in the seat across the aisle from me. My little 14 year old mind thought that they were the hottest things on earth and they must have caught me staring because they scooted over to my seat with me and started asking me if I was a virgin and if I liked hand jobs and all that. Both of them seemed pretty impressed with my dick, probably because I was the "nerdy jock" type. They proceded to blow my mind and not too long before their bus stop, I got off for what seemed like forever all over their clothes and mine. Needless to say, I loved riding the bus after that day.... they were also the ones who taught me the art of eating pussy too.

Fond memories.

syphon80

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember mine, 8th grade house party.. Slid my dick in once , slid out I was cumming all over her stomach and shirt.. To my defense I was 13, she was a virgin, no condom and we were grinding a good 30 minutes lol..

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She was giving me a blowjob and when I started to cum she pulled away and it shot across her forehead into her hair. She apologized for not swallowing and said she didn't expect there to be so much.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was reduced to cumming inside towels with my first partner. The first time I came on a girl - well, I don't seem to remember at all! I am guessing I came on her boobs.

D_Johnny Schlepp

1st Like
Media
The first time I actually came on a girl was in the 8th grade. There was the girl named *******. She had the biggest, juiciest lips, but she had braces. She always asked to come over my house all the time. So one day I decided to be the "bad boy" and skip school. I got her to skip as well.
So we're at my place, I am nervous as hell. She slides of the couch onto her knees and tugs at my crotch. (to speed the story up)...She sucks the hell out of my dick. I was so afraid the braces would cut me, but she was too skilled. About 5 or 6 minutes later I cum. Strictly on inpulse, I hop up and let loose on her big lips. The best part is that she licked the cum from her lips. I felt like the man that day.

apache548

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
14 yrs old, girl 15 from school at her house, she pulled out my cock was rubbing untill i blew a load all over her shirt, damn she was mad.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
memories.. like the the corner of my mind..
haze cum shot memories..
of the way we perved...
splatter proteins
on my first girlfriend's behind..
loads passed to one another..
for the way we perved

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
memories.. like the the corner of my mind..
haze cum shot memories..
of the way we perved...
splatter proteins
on my first girlfriend's behind..
loads passed to one another..
for the way we perved

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! That's PRICELESS!!!

I seriously lol'd so hard someone walked up and asked if I was okay!:biggrin1:

kindastr8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Not the first, but the funniest was when my second ex who got accepted into college and went away for the weekend to visit, came back with a brand new sweatshirt. We're fooling around and she ends up going down on me while still wearing said sweatshirt. She used to let me finish on her face, except... you all can guess where most of it ended up... her brand new sweatshirt. She was fuckin' pissed.

I did tell her to take it off before but she said she was cold.

I also accidentally came on a quilt that her dead grandmother knitted. Once again, it wasn't on purpose but we were in the heat of the moment and she didn't want to move it off her bed.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only times I have come on a woman were accidentally, or when it was a matter of necessity like receiving a handjob in a semi-public place. I have never regarded the withdrawal method as a rational or reliable means of birth control, and would always prefer to ejaculate in a woman's vagina or mouth as it simply feels better. Most of the accidents occurred when I was being fellated by a gal who really preferred that I not come in her mouth, and I pulled the trigger a little sooner than I expected.

Not that I wouldn't oblige if a woman specifically requested I come on some part of her anatomy.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Making out with an older girl (maybe 10th grade!) at a house party in a nice dark basement corner. I was in 7th or 8th grade. Lights were off, candles were lit, we'd smoked some reefer & were feeling good. She was a great kisser; opened my shirt & was rubbing my lightly-hairy chest...then she began to rub my cock through my jeans. It responded. She opened my belt, unbuttoned my jeans, tugged my briefs below my balls, leaned down & began to suck me...I told her real quickly if she didn't stop that I was gonna blow. She smiled, pulled her shirt out of her jeans, and I came on her tight belly button soon after. She wasn't in a hurry to wipe my spooge up, either.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With my first (sexual) girlfriend, we had only been having sex for a week or two when we took our first shower together. As this was my first ever shower with a woman, and she was naked, and she was very, very good looking, and very sexy, (and did I mention naked, wet and soapy?), I had a super hard boner the entire time.:biggrin1:

When we got out of the shower to dry off, she was slightly bent over the sink, so I went behind her and was rubbing my cock between her ass cheeks, then her legs, and up against her pussy. We had always used condoms for vaginal sex, but the heat of the moment got to us both, and I slipped inside her and started fucking. She moved over to put her hands on the toilet seat cover so I could thrust better, and eventually we moved to the couch to get more comfortable.

Since this was my first ever bareback experience, the pleasure and feelings were amazing and overwhelming. When I was about to cum, I simply pulled out and blasted all over her ass and back. It was then that I learned that she was a cum-dodger! She was fine with me cumming in a condom, (and eventually in her pussy) but never liked it in her mouth or anywhere else on her body.
She loved to see men cum, but just not on her.:cool:

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Although I am gay at one point in my life I was only with girls and denied my sexuality basically. I do remember one girl that was giving me some really good head but she didn't want to swallow. She let my dick out of her mouth just as I was about to explode and I exploded everywhere on her face, hair, hell I even remember some hanging from one of her lobes. We were both laughing and she said she should have swallowed it instead!!

poultrygal

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok, so I know you were asking the guys about their first cum on a girl, but I am gonna tell one on Mr. Poultry...his cum shot from my POV.. He usually has a lot of volume and distance...so needless it is usually messy :smileysex5:

I remember one instance in particular when we first started dating...we had come back to my apartment and didn't make it far inside the door before we were having sex on the living room floor. When he came it was so hard and powerful that I heard it coming out of his cock then heard as his load hit the wall, the entertainment center, and several boxes (as I had just moved it the apartment) as well as my hair, tits, and stomach. It felt like it took us an hour to find and clean it all up. IT WAS GREAT!!!! :biggrin1: