First time you gave blowjob

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Age 23. A good friend and I went to the lake to fish from his parent's dock just down from the lake home. Afterwards we showered in the basement of the house and my friend finished drying off by the bed while I got ready to shower. He laid down on the bed while I showered and when I came out he had a hardon sticking up in the air. He asked me if I wanted to trade blowjobs. I was horny so we got right to it. We blew each other but didn't cum from the oral. We discussed anal sex, found some lube and he went first and stuck it in slowly and with much communication. He was super thick and about 6 inches long which felt huge. I had him stop many times and let me relax. He ultimately blasted a load and then it was my turn. Great memories from that evening.

B_CLong9one

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my dad was filming a movie in montana and my brothers, mom and our dogs all came with us...dad brought me to the set one day...and this guy who was a key grip or something whipped out his cock and asked me if i wanted to suck him..i thought what the heck...im barely 12 yrs old..said, no thanks, but great looking cock ..its taken me years to come out the closet...what a friggen slow process...

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good grief, some folks need to pay more attention!
1) review the TOS
2) look through earlier pages of this thread
3) wake up

Not necessarily in that order

I think I was in my early 20's, he was too. Just on 8". We hooked up by meeting eachother half way, me bending my back so that he could slide into my lips. We did it for a while, it was a mutual thing until we both decided it really was not worth the effort. :)

I'm talkin bout self sucking there ^^ :)

Last edited by a moderator:

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was about 23 or 24. Straight high school buddy was visiting from nyc. We were dropping hints at it for a while...then he went to the bathroom and emerged with his pants still off, and asked me if I wanted to give him a bj. I told him yes, but he had to take a mini shower first, as he had just gone to the batrhoom. I started, but did not get very far as I sort of got shocked when the precum started oozing, then offerd to jerk him off instead. Made a few more attempts since then, but few and far between. Would be willing to practice on a buddy that I trusted...