First time you got noticed

hornplayer_69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
When is the first time you remember someone noticing ur bulge either just checkin u out or actually mentioning it to you. For me it was in junior high a girl friend noticed i showed thru my sweat pants. It was a weird moment cause i was turned on she was lookin but had never thought about people being able to see it before then.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ironically, the only people I noticed checking me out (discreetly) was straight guys. One was a weedman who happened to come by when I was in my boxers. He came inside to hang out and when we stood in the hallway I saw his eyes go down. Another was a neighbor downstairs who just married his fiance. He came up to ask me to hang out and I answered the door in my drawers and I saw his eyes drift downward for a millisecond. I don't think either were gay, just curious of what I had goin downstairs. Still, it was a bit of a turnon knowing they oogled my junk, even if it was only for a second.

PS, don't feel bad, there are always more lurkers than posters.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
when did those times happen?

Both were this earlier this year. I never really paid attention to people's eyes so it's possible they were looking before. Even in high-school I was a bit of a show-off, I'd go jogging around my neighborhood with Nike shorts and no drawers on, but I never paid attention to who was looking.

When I got my own place, I'm ALWAYS in my boxers cuz it's so damn hot in NC, but I didn't get noticed a lot cuz most of my friends are straight and less likely to look down, but I've recently began noticing that people will take quick peeks.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
as a scout explorer.... the scout master was staring down atthe front of my uniform and mentioned I sure fill it out handsomely.... I admit, it gave me a flush and a horned out rush as a teen... interesting, eh? Then I went on wearing a uniform so far the rest of my life

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i havent ever been cheacked out, but then again i dont get myself in the situation where i would be checked out, and checking out others, i go out of my way not to look because if i did i would probably get my ass beat so