First time you got noticed

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by hornplayer_69, Aug 3, 2008.

1. hornplayer_69

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When is the first time you remember someone noticing ur bulge either just checkin u out or actually mentioning it to you. For me it was in junior high a girl friend noticed i showed thru my sweat pants. It was a weird moment cause i was turned on she was lookin but had never thought about people being able to see it before then.

2. hornplayer_69

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    102 views and no replies i know i cant be the only one please post

3. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ironically, the only people I noticed checking me out (discreetly) was straight guys. One was a weedman who happened to come by when I was in my boxers. He came inside to hang out and when we stood in the hallway I saw his eyes go down. Another was a neighbor downstairs who just married his fiance. He came up to ask me to hang out and I answered the door in my drawers and I saw his eyes drift downward for a millisecond. I don't think either were gay, just curious of what I had goin downstairs. Still, it was a bit of a turnon knowing they oogled my junk, even if it was only for a second.

PS, don't feel bad, there are always more lurkers than posters.

4. hornplayer_69

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    when did those times happen?

5. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    Both were this earlier this year. I never really paid attention to people's eyes so it's possible they were looking before. Even in high-school I was a bit of a show-off, I'd go jogging around my neighborhood with Nike shorts and no drawers on, but I never paid attention to who was looking.

When I got my own place, I'm ALWAYS in my boxers cuz it's so damn hot in NC, but I didn't get noticed a lot cuz most of my friends are straight and less likely to look down, but I've recently began noticing that people will take quick peeks.

6. hornplayer_69

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i have always noticed peoples eyes lol i guess im just a watcher kinda guy
    lol

7. unzipped

Gold Member

Albums:
    as a scout explorer.... the scout master was staring down atthe front of my uniform and mentioned I sure fill it out handsomely.... I admit, it gave me a flush and a horned out rush as a teen... interesting, eh? Then I went on wearing a uniform so far the rest of my life

8. hornplayer_69

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    lol its so funny that scouts are a christian org and yet so many people have stories of scout leaders showing off or asking them too .. i guess so many boys together the horniness is contagious

9. Beanie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i havent ever been cheacked out, but then again i dont get myself in the situation where i would be checked out, and checking out others, i go out of my way not to look because if i did i would probably get my ass beat so

10. B_Geathu

B_Geathu Member

Albums:
    i live in Valkenswaard a village near Eindhoven in
    i got noticed my whole life :biggrin1:
    not because of my dick sise but because im a twin people are staring all the time so i know when people are watching or talking about me. Its almost a sixed sense :rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted